5 band yagi101 links
Antennas : 10M
- Duoband-Yagi for 10m and 6 m
- This Duoband-Yagi has a boom of 3.60 m and 3 elements for 10 m 4 elements for 6 m and one feedpoint with 50 Ohm
[ Hits: 867 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- 5 elements OWA Yagi for 20 meters band
- Computer Optimized using the very latest techniques. Particle Swarm Optimisation ensures the best balance of bandwidth and performance and you have it in this antenna. An easy build antenna for all
[ Hits: 1218 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 3 elements Yagi for 7 MHz
- A 3 element yagi beam for 40 meters band
[ Hits: 3630 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Duoband 5 element yagi antenna 4m and 6m
- Here is data of YU7EF Pop 5 elm 4+6m dual band yagi antenna made with 12mm Alu tubing
[ Hits: 491 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 70Mhz 5 element yagi
- Pictures, design plan and description of a 5 element yagi antenna for the 4 meters band by 9A7PJT
[ Hits: 353 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- 6 Elements Yagi for 50 MHz
- A Six element antenna for the 50 MHz Amateur Radio Band v4 by DF9CY
[ Hits: 490 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 2 Element Yagi for 6 meters
- The 2 element DK7ZB antenna, feature a 60 cm boom 28 ohm for the 50 MHz band
[ Hits: 1509 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.37 ]
- 5 El. Yagi for 6 meters band
- 5 Elements 12,5 Ohm Yagi with a 6m Boom
[ Hits: 415 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- DJ9BV yagis for 50 Mhz
- Six meter band DJ9BV yagi antennas by YT1VP
[ Hits: 364 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Yagi Calculator
- Yagi Calculator is a Windows program that also runs well on Linux, Ubuntu 8.10 under Wine, to produce dimensions for a DL6WU style long Yagi antenna. Long yagis are commonly used from the 144MHz amateur band to the 2.4GHz band.
[ Hits: 1633 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- Stacking for 50MHz
- Stacking yagi antennas for 50 Mhz band article by by Zaba, OH1ZAA/NN0Y
[ Hits: 184 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 20m,15m,30m Minibeam
- Homebrew a multiband Yagi beam for 20 15 and 30 meters band by G4DCH
[ Hits: 3307 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Dual Band Satellite Yagi
- The antenna is a VHF side is a 2m moxon, tuned on 145.825 MHz. The driven element of the moxon couples to a driven element for a 5 element 70cms Yagi, tuned on 436.5 MHz.
[ Hits: 487 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Stacking yagis on a single tower
- How to stack different band yagi antenna in a single tower
[ Hits: 201 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 160 through UHF rotating tower system
- This is the 195-foot tall rotating Rohn 55G tower at W8JI with yagis for 40 20 15 and 6 meter bands.
[ Hits: 980 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Compact and effective 2m 70cm antenna
- Antenna was designed for SO-50 satellite operation but can be used for any VHF/UHF activity.
It's a mix of a Moxon Antenna and a Yagi antenna.
It has gains 4 dBd on 2m and 6.5 dBd on 70cm bands and it is fed via single 50 Ohm cable.
[ Hits: 2089 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 2-El Portable Yagi for 10-20 mt
- This Yagi has a constant element-distance of 1,50 m. You must only correct the lengths of the elements for QSY, see table down. For the bands 10 m and 12 m the Yagi is working as a reflector-radiator-Yagi, for 15 m and 17 m as a beam with radiator and director.
[ Hits: 2719 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- 5 elements DK7ZB Yagi for 70MHz
- A 5 elements homemade DK7ZB yagi antenna for 4 meters band based on a 50MHz TONNA
[ Hits: 849 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 4 element Yagi For 50 Mhz
- A 4 elements Yagi Antenna for six meter band
[ Hits: 990 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.75 ]
- EME on 50MHz
- Making EME contacts on six meter band. An US Experience using a pair of 8 yagi arrays for the 50 Mhz.
[ Hits: 248 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
You can try similar terms3 band hf yagi 3 el 3 band yagi 3 ele 3 band hf yagi ant 30m band yagi 5 band yagi 6m band yagi band 3 yagi fre band yagi tri band yagi two band yagi vhf band 2 yagi yagi 2 band yagi 3 band yagi 40m band yagi band 2
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links