5 meter716 links - and 3 categories
Antennas : 12M
- Multiband delta loop by DL2HCB
- A 10-20 meters coverage delta loop antenna by DL2HCB
[ Hits: 77460 | Votes: 33 | Rating: 5.26 ]
- 17 Meter Coaxial Moxon Antenna
- 17 m reduced size coaxial moxon rectangle, an exercise with an MFJ 259B plans by N0KHQ
[ Hits: 11931 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Dipole/Yagi Antenna
- DX dual dipoles by nb6z for 20 and 15 meters
[ Hits: 6353 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 9 element yagi for 2 meters band
- A simple design of a 9 elem. yagi antenna for 2 meters band
[ Hits: 50123 | Votes: 245 | Rating: 5.15 ]
- A Feasible Full Sized 40 Meter Beam
- This project started as a result of renewed interest in 40 meters coupled with the desire for an antenna system that would be more effective than the simple dipole.
[ Hits: 7037 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 6 meters Delta Loop by KK5ID
- The 6 Meter Band may be dead at times, but help bring it to life with Larry's rotatable loop project.
[ Hits: 24483 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.25 ]
- Moxon rectangles for 6 Meters
- Moxon antenna for 50 mhz, The Moxon rectangle is a quite broad-band antenna, but it is not quite broad enough to cover the entire band.
[ Hits: 9424 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- A J-Pole for 2-meters and 70-cm
- An Easy Dual-Band VHF/UHF vertical Antenna made with a TV twin lead and coax cable
[ Hits: 96632 | Votes: 107 | Rating: 6.19 ]
- HF J-Pole antenna
- A Simple Nondirectional Antenna for Ten Meters
QST February 1950, Easy to build J-Pole antenna for restricted space.
[ Hits: 6134 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- A Small Wire Loop Antennas for 160 meters
- Low noise, receive only coax loop antennas for 160 - 10 meters HF bands
[ Hits: 46612 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- OH7SV Matti Hohtola Ham Projects
- The most modern QRP transceiver in 2004,Direct Conversion HF Transceiver with DDS LO,
50 ohm to 200 ohm HF wide band transformers,
Wilkinson splitter for RX measurements,
Windom baluns 2001/2004,
Ferrite rod antenna for 80 meter, Magnetic Loop Antenna for 80 m, Mascot Switched PSU 9320 modification to 8A peak current, 150W MOSFET linear amplifier for 80m, 80 m HF SSB/CW Transceiver
[ Hits: 19547 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 8.12 ]
- Your Remote S-Meter
- A Kenwood R-5000 communications receiver located in Salt Lake City that you can remotely control and receive S-Meter readings and audio from via a web browser.
[ Hits: 16844 | Votes: 72 | Rating: 7.80 ]
- FT-857D Meter box
- Meter and Low Power Tune for FT-857D
[ Hits: 8347 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- KA5ROW's 922-A mods
- My Shack, Cavanal Hill Worlds Highest hill
and a 10 Meter mod for Kenwood 922-A
[ Hits: 2068 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.40 ]
- Audio Spectrum Analyzer - OscilloMeter
- Audio Spectrum Analyzer for Real-time, FFT, OscilloScope, Frequency counter, voltmeter, noise and distortion meter, phase shift meter. Multi-Tone Sound Frequency Sweep Generator. White, pink noise.
[ Hits: 87261 | Votes: 318 | Rating: 6.19 ]
- 50MHz frequency counter, V-meter
- Circuit schematic PCB and photo documentation on building a 50 Mhz frequency counter
[ Hits: 6345 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 4.55 ]
- Some good ideas for a big Delta Loop antenna
- A 3 element DELTA LOOP on 20 meter, 4 on 15 and 5 on 10: my new beam (Just some good ideas)
[ Hits: 7564 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- An Advanced VHF Wattmeter
- A few modifications greatly increase the utility of a popular QST projec
[ Hits: 901 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Motorola Micor Highband Preamp
- Make 150.8 - 174 Mcs. RF Preamp properly tune the Two Meter ham band.
[ Hits: 1846 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- WD5HOH Regenerative(Regen) Receiver
- This web page describes a small, single tuned circuit regenerative receiver primarily for daylight reception in the 16, 19, 22 and 25 meter international shortwave broadcast bands.
[ Hits: 8697 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.14 ]
You can try similar termshow to convert galaxy 10 meter to 11 meter 3 meter band power meter 40 meter 17 meter delta loop adding 80 meter to a 10-40 meter vertical a 2 meter 6 meter wire mes 40 meter 17 meter vertic making a 10 meter to 6 meter making-a 10 meter to 6 meter 2 meter 432 meter vertical 2 meter to 160 meter dipole 11 meter lc meter 2 meter ssb 80 meter 2 meter fm
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links