5 meter716 links - and 3 categories
Antennas : 10M
- Multiband Cubical Quads
- EI7BA Multiband Cubical Quads projects, includes two elements quad antennas for 10 12 15 17 20 meters band. Performance considerations, detailed pictures and construction notes.
[ Hits: 7532 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.40 ]
- Quad antenna for 10 and 15 Meters
- Building guide for a two element quad antenna planned for 28 and 21 Megahertz
[ Hits: 5390 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- A multi-band super mini loop antenna
- To build this antenna you need a lot that is at least 100 feet across. Antenna covers all bands 80-10 meters + 30, 17, 12 meter WARC Bands
[ Hits: 13757 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 7.70 ]
- 13 elements Yagi antenna for 144 MHz
- DJ9BV yagi antenna for 2 meters band
[ Hits: 8068 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 5.57 ]
- 2 Meter 10 Element Quagi Antenna
- This antenna was designed by N6JSX Kuby for Transmitter hiding. Fitting the requirements of directionality, high gain, and portability. This antenna was derived from the ARRL Handbook information on Quagi's and Yagi's; in the absence of two meter Quagi information, UHF Quagi dimensions were scaled into 146 MHz use.
[ Hits: 14333 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- Loop Antenna for 50 MHz
- A magnetic loop antenna using a 28\" bicycle rim for six meter band
[ Hits: 1354 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- J-Pole Antenna for your Packet Radio Station
- Yo5ofh j-pole antenna plans for 2 and 6 meters
[ Hits: 3005 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Two portable antennas for 6-meter
- VE7CA reprint an interesting article taken from arrl antenna compendium. Two elegant practical and portable 6-meter gain antennas, a two-element quad and a tree-element Yagi antenna for 50 Mhz-6 meter band
[ Hits: 4469 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 20m QRP Dipole
- Instructions to build a portable dipole for 20 meters
[ Hits: 15990 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.17 ]
- Low loss Japanese coaxial cable
- 5D-FB,8D-FB,10D-FB cables offer very low attenuation comparable to that of famous Andrews' Heliax and 8D-FB is almost half that of standard RG-213 for an equivalent diameter!
[ Hits: 880 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- A 5 band log periodic dipole array
- Modified version of the Telerana antenna which was orginially featured in the July 1979 issue of QST. The array is suspended within a framework made of fiberglass poles emanating from a central hub with the ends tied together with light weight rope around the perimeter. 10-15-20-30-40 meter band coverage
[ Hits: 9419 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.11 ]
- HF Mobile Antenna HB9ABX
- Most efficient hf mobile antenna, This mobile antenna is designed for all HF bands from 10 to 80 meters an proved to be very efficient in my travels in South America on 15 and 20m for contacts to Europe and within South America.
[ Hits: 5073 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.79 ]
- A tri-band 2 element portable Yagi
- HF Wire Yagi antenna with notes and eznec file on original article of a Portable 3-Band Yagi antenna for 10-15-20 meter band made with wire elements. Include link the original to QST article.
[ Hits: 14443 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- F5KEE Quagi 8 elements
- An 8 element quagi antenna for 2 meters band, with pictures and diagrams, in french
[ Hits: 2626 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.40 ]
- 10 meter beacons
- Ten meters propagations beacons compiled by Bill Hays WJ5O
[ Hits: 17448 | Votes: 43 | Rating: 6.19 ]
- A low power 3.5MHz ARDF transmitter
- This low power transmitter is developed for ARDF exercising purposes but of course can be used as super QRP transmitter either. With 1 or 2 meter wire as antenna and a ARDF receiver with ferrite-rod antenna the range is about 100m but with better antennas and a 'real' receiver the range is probably much larger.
[ Hits: 1791 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- LDG FT Meter for 857 and 897
- Meter for Yaesu FT-857 and FT-897
[ Hits: 3558 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 2.67 ]
- FT-857D Faqs
- Are the 60-meter channels in my FT-857D off frequency?
[ Hits: 3413 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- VX-150R yaesu 2 meter radio review
- Reviews of amteur radio equipment and accessories, Yaesu VX-150 review by Jim Baudo
[ Hits: 2332 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- Prototype SWR meter for 2.45Ghz
- Testing antenna's is a lot easier if you have a good swr meter this is a prototype of a design by g7eyt.
[ Hits: 9206 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.13 ]
You can try similar terms3 meter band power meter 2 meter to 160 meter dipole 40 meter 17 meter vertic 1.2 meter 1.25 meter 10 meter 10 meter amp 10 meter ca 10 meter dx 10 meter fm 10 meter mod 10 meter mod al 811 10 meter mod al-811 10 meter qrp 10 meter sdr
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links