5 pin microphone4 links
- The ElectraSlide Antenna
- Modification of the DK3 design by Don Johnson, W6AAQ. No voltage dropping, operates on the full 12 volts. The control switch and the matching toroid are supplied. All you need is a standard 3/8 by 24 thread ballmount, 2 wire sheilded microphone cable for control wiring, and a CB whip cut to resonance.
[ Hits: 1307 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- TS-850 microphone pinouts
- The TS850s connector pinouts for Mic,acc2, acc1 and remote connector
[ Hits: 1664 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.60 ]
- Kenwood TR-7950 Microphone Pinout
- If you are looking on TR 7950 mic wiring, here you will find what you need.
[ Hits: 1386 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- Wire a XLR Mic to a Yaesu FT-950
- Yaesu FT-950 Wiring for a Microphone with a 3 pin XLR Plug to 8 Pin Plug & Foot Switch Wiring from REAR PANEL
[ Hits: 5106 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.00 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links