5 simple159 links
Antennas : 23cm
- 1270Mhz Yagi Antenna
- Build your own antenna for the 23cm band ( 1250Mhz - 1280Mc ) using some aluminium and this simple design.
[ Hits: 12204 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.54 ]
- 9 element yagi for 2 meters band
- A simple design of a 9 elem. yagi antenna for 2 meters band
[ Hits: 52993 | Votes: 259 | Rating: 5.23 ]
- 7 Elements YAGI for 144 Mhz
- The QM7 antenna is a simple 7 elements Yagi with 3.7 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz
SSB/MGM band, in PDF Format
[ Hits: 42375 | Votes: 47 | Rating: 5.84 ]
- QM5 Yagi for 2 meters band
- The QM5 antenna is a simple 5 elements Yagi with 1.88 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz SSB/MGM band, I used it mainly for Sporadic-E and MS contacts. It exhibits a forward gain of 9.17 dBd; i.e. 11.3 dB forward gain over the isotropic radiator, while the F/R is about 11.5 dB. Elements
[ Hits: 6818 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- QM7 7 elements 144 MHz Yagi-Uda Antenna
- The QM7 antenna is a simple 7 elements Yagi with 3.70 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz SSB/MGM band, used it mainly for Sporadic-E and MS contacts. It exhibits a forward gain of 11.35 dBd; i.e. 13.5 dB forward gain over the isotropic radiator, while the F/R is about 12.5 dB
[ Hits: 5354 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 5.27 ]
- A Feasible Full Sized 40 Meter Beam
- This project started as a result of renewed interest in 40 meters coupled with the desire for an antenna system that would be more effective than the simple dipole.
[ Hits: 7218 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- 50 Mhz Dipole
- This article describes a simple but effective wide bandwidth six metre antenna
[ Hits: 48724 | Votes: 79 | Rating: 4.96 ]
- G5RV Formula
- G5RV Formula, a simple multiband antenna, by Rick, KC8AON
[ Hits: 7182 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 5.34 ]
- HF J-Pole antenna
- A Simple Nondirectional Antenna for Ten Meters
QST February 1950, Easy to build J-Pole antenna for restricted space.
[ Hits: 6548 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3 ]
- Cheap antenna to make from 160m - 6m
- The antenna is nothing more than a simple 2.4 metre square loop drawing pinned to the internal brick wall of the spare bedroom. Yep, thats right, the inside wall of the spare bedroom - ideal for flat dwellers, hotel rooms or whinging neighbours, The loop has a simple switched inductance at the top of the square loop and uses a simple coaxial stub to tune the antenna. An additional variable capacitor placed across the feedpoint can be used to fine tune the resonance of the antenna, by Andy G0FTD
[ Hits: 45952 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 7.42 ]
- How to build a tuned loop antenna
- How can you vastly improve your Medium Wave reception? its quite simple really, all you need is 120 foot of wire, a few lengths of timber and an old tuning capacitor with which you can build the answer to every DX'ers prayers, a tuned loop antenna.
[ Hits: 23898 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 8.1 ]
- Petlowany Three-Band Burner Antenna
- a simple, low-cost, trapless short vertical antenna which amazingly works on three HF bands (20, 15 and 10 meters)
[ Hits: 15257 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.2 ]
- YC5NBX Jaka
- Simple Homebrew HAM blog from indonesia
[ Hits: 3039 | Votes: 57 | Rating: 6.39 ]
- A Simple Telegraph Key
- How To Build Code-Practice Apparatus: A Simple Telegraph Key
[ Hits: 9722 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.91 ]
- PC to RTX interface
- Schematics for IC-706, IC-718, IC-756PRO, TS-570, TS-870, and simple universal S.B. interface
All three interfaces presented on this page employ galvanic isolation of the transceiver from PC computer. Audio paths are separated by transformers, optocouplers serve to separate the digital paths (PTT and RTTY keying).
[ Hits: 3761 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- Super-Duper Contest Logger
- SD sets the standard for fast, simple logging and editing in the major international contests and in dozens of others worldwide. SD by EI5DI is a free HF contest logger for windows.
[ Hits: 3841 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 9.09 ]
- XPR for Linux
- Simple program for ham radio Uses AX25 support built in Linux kernel, works in X11 graphics environment.
[ Hits: 2294 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.85 ]
- Simple to set up PSK31 programme with some useful features.
[ Hits: 2340 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.71 ]
- Audio Preamp
- Easy circuit that provide good gain to weak audio signals
[ Hits: 3791 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.5 ]
- Programming VHF/UHF Radios
- Programming a new VHF/UHF radio usually proves to be a frustrating experience for most new amateur radio operators. A new radio must first be programmed for simplex and repeater operation before it can be used to communicate with local hams.
[ Hits: 15727 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 6.39 ]
You can try similar terms5 simple 9 simple 9 simple j simple simple ptt 160 m simple antenna simple antenna for 40m simple interface for psk simple loop simple oscilloscope simple radios simple receiver simple yagi simple 40 meter dipole simple dipole antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links