5 watt input7 links
- Kenwood TS-450S
- The Kenwood TS-450S is a formidable transceiver covering 160 through 10 meters including the WARC bands with 100 watts input
[ Hits: 293 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- COLLINS 30L-1 HF Linear Amplifier
- The Collins 30L-1 Linear Amplifier has 1000 watts PEP power input on SSB and 1000 watts average on CW on all bands. It can be driven by the Collins 32S-3 Transmitter Collins KWM-2 or KWM-1 Transceiver, or most 70-100 watt exciters.
[ Hits: 2921 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- 2m 400 Watt linear using two 4CX250B
- This is the classic push-pull 2m linear amplifier featured in the various RSGB handbooks, 3 W input, can produce 500W of linear pep
[ Hits: 868 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Build a 2 meter duplexer
- The duplexer is conservatively rated at 150 watts input, but it should withstand up to 300 watts.
[ Hits: 7779 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 4.80 ]
- A 50 MHz MicroWattMeter
- A design for a simple microwattmeter. Input range -75 dBm to + 5 dBm. Frequency range 2 to 50 MHz
[ Hits: 3660 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.83 ]
- U301 FET preamplifier
- This FET preamplifier has been around for almost 25 years. It is extremely reliable and can handle several watts directly into either the input or the output without failure.
[ Hits: 7763 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- U310 FET preamplifier
- Extremely reliable FET preamplifier can handle several watts directly into either the input or the output without failure
[ Hits: 826 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
You can try similar terms100 watt input 5 watt input audio input audio input rec input repeater input tunning low power input scan input 2100-b adj.tuned input s 100 watt amp 300 watt 5 watt 5 watt to 7 watt 50 watt amp 500 watt
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links