5 watt87 links
Antennas : Portable
- Travel loop antennas
- PA11019 Travel loop antennas, these antennas cover 6.300 to 29.200 mHz , handle 35 Watts and have a packing size of 43 cm, ideal for fieldwork, or mobile operations.
[ Hits: 3562 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.5 ]
- RF Amplifiers
- Solid State and TWT Amplifiers From 1 MHz to 40 GHz with Power Levels from .1 mil Watt to 2.5 Kw
[ Hits: 6468 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.5 ]
- Comtechpst.com - High Power RF Amps
- Comtech PST offers solid-state power amplifiers in frequency ranges from 1 MHz through 3.6 GHz, with output power levels ranging from 5 watts to over 30 kW
[ Hits: 3166 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- Yaesu FT-8900r Review
- A review of the Yaesu FT-8900r 29/50/144/430 MHz FM Transceiver, providing 50 Watts of power output on the 29/50/144 MHz Amateur bands, and 35 Watts on the 430 MHz band.
[ Hits: 242 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7 ]
- WBCQ The Planet
- This summer, WBCQ is running The Voice of the M/S Katie, live radio broadcasts originating from our radio ship the M/S Katie in Boston, Massachusetts. WBCQ broadcasts 50,000 watts on each of its four international shortwave transmitters on 5.110, 7.415, 9.330 and 18.910 MHz
[ Hits: 858 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- A low cost 600 watt ultra-linear amplifier
- This compact little amplifier is the brain-child of Pat Murdoch, ZL1AXB, in Auckland, New Zealand. It is only 11" wide, 4" high, and 9" deep.
Operates for 40, 20, 17, 15, 12, and 10m
[ Hits: 32013 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- 600 Watt HF Amplifier
- Schematics plans by K9GDT and all infos to build a 600 Watt HF Amplifier.
The amplifier uses four Motorola MRF150 50 volt TMOS power FETs configured in push-pull/parallel and biased for class AB linear operation.
[ Hits: 70307 | Votes: 127 | Rating: 4.45 ]
- 10 W Linear Amplifier
- This article describes a 10 watt linear amplifier that is capable of delivering over 15 watts into 50 ohms and uses cheap plastic transistors that are used in CB equipment. by Harry Lythall - SM0VPO
[ Hits: 11408 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- N1IBC Eimac 4CX1500B HF Power Amplifier
- 1500 Watt HF power amplifier
[ Hits: 5021 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.83 ]
- K0GKD Solid State amplifier
- High Power Solid State 600 Watts Output Motorola MRF 150 FETs
[ Hits: 4879 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 7.34 ]
- 500 WATT PA by SM0VPO
- 500W Power Amplifier by Harry Lythall - SM0VPO
[ Hits: 18847 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 5.62 ]
- 11 KW Linear amplifier by I0JX
- Use 4CX10000D / 8171, RF output power of 11 KW in key-down carrier on all bands. Power was measured with a Bird 4712 wattmeter and a 25 KW slug
[ Hits: 24578 | Votes: 33 | Rating: 7.86 ]
- 50 MHz GS35B 1500 Watt Amplifier
- 50 MHz 1500 Watt Russian GS35B amplifier. Well documented. Complete construction details,pictures,schematics, and more.
[ Hits: 13666 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 6.82 ]
- 2 m. Band VHF PA 5 Watts
- A VHF power amplifier made with two cheap RF transistors, 2N3924 as driver and a BFS22A for final stage, giving an unexpected output power of 7-8 watts maximum
[ Hits: 1978 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Cheap and simple HF dummy load
- This is the report of a MFJ-259B analysis of two 100 ohm / 5 watts resistors in parallel partially in italian
[ Hits: 2090 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6 ]
- 5 Watt 40 Meters transmitter
- This circuit is unique in that it uses a power mosfet as a final rather than a conventional bipolar transistor.
[ Hits: 8423 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.29 ]
- U301 FET preamplifier
- This FET preamplifier has been around for almost 25 years. It is extremely reliable and can handle several watts directly into either the input or the output without failure.
[ Hits: 8397 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- The ROSE 80 CW Transceiver
- Build a 5 watt, 80 meter QRP CW Transceiver Designed by N1HFX
[ Hits: 3009 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- 40 meter QRP Transceiver
- This semi-homebrew QRP (low power) CW transceiver is based on the ARK-40 transceiver kit, by S&S Engineering.
With its built-in CW keyer and 5 watts of power, the basic ARK-40 transceiver is an outstanding 40 meter CW performer
[ Hits: 9446 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.85 ]
- The Fox - 750 mw transmitter
- This RDF three transistor 144 MHz transmitter uses a 48 MHz scanner crystal as an oscillator / tripler. A second transistor boosts the signal to 40 milliwatts, a third amplifies the power output to 750 milliwatts.
Includes schematic and pictures.
[ Hits: 421 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
You can try similar terms200 watt 5 watt 1 watt amplifier 10 watt power amp 100 watt amplifier 200 watt amplifier 500 watt linear watt meter watt meters digital watt meter
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links