5 watt73 links
Antennas : Portable
- Travel loop antennas
- PA11019 Travel loop antennas, these antennas cover 6.300 to 29.200 mHz , handle 35 Watts and have a packing size of 43 cm, ideal for fieldwork, or mobile operations.
[ Hits: 3481 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- RF Amplifiers
- Solid State and TWT Amplifiers From 1 MHz to 40 GHz with Power Levels from .1 mil Watt to 2.5 Kw
[ Hits: 6378 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.5 ]
- Comtechpst.com - High Power RF Amps
- Comtech PST offers solid-state power amplifiers in frequency ranges from 1 MHz through 3.6 GHz, with output power levels ranging from 5 watts to over 30 kW
[ Hits: 3090 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- Yaesu FT-8900r Review
- A review of the Yaesu FT-8900r 29/50/144/430 MHz FM Transceiver, providing 50 Watts of power output on the 29/50/144 MHz Amateur bands, and 35 Watts on the 430 MHz band.
[ Hits: 107 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- WBCQ The Planet
- This summer, WBCQ is running The Voice of the M/S Katie, live radio broadcasts originating from our radio ship the M/S Katie in Boston, Massachusetts. WBCQ broadcasts 50,000 watts on each of its four international shortwave transmitters on 5.110, 7.415, 9.330 and 18.910 MHz
[ Hits: 797 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- A low cost 600 watt ultra-linear amplifier
- This compact little amplifier is the brain-child of Pat Murdoch, ZL1AXB, in Auckland, New Zealand. It is only 11" wide, 4" high, and 9" deep.
Operates for 40, 20, 17, 15, 12, and 10m
[ Hits: 30559 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 6.85 ]
- 600 Watt HF Amplifier
- Schematics plans by K9GDT and all infos to build a 600 Watt HF Amplifier.
The amplifier uses four Motorola MRF150 50 volt TMOS power FETs configured in push-pull/parallel and biased for class AB linear operation.
[ Hits: 69179 | Votes: 122 | Rating: 4.46 ]
- 10 W Linear Amplifier
- This article describes a 10 watt linear amplifier that is capable of delivering over 15 watts into 50 ohms and uses cheap plastic transistors that are used in CB equipment. by Harry Lythall - SM0VPO
[ Hits: 11159 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.27 ]
- N1IBC Eimac 4CX1500B HF Power Amplifier
- 1500 Watt HF power amplifier
[ Hits: 4912 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.83 ]
- K0GKD Solid State amplifier
- High Power Solid State 600 Watts Output Motorola MRF 150 FETs
[ Hits: 4781 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.79 ]
- 500 WATT PA by SM0VPO
- 500W Power Amplifier by Harry Lythall - SM0VPO
[ Hits: 18466 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 5.62 ]
- 11 KW Linear amplifier by I0JX
- Use 4CX10000D / 8171, RF output power of 11 KW in key-down carrier on all bands. Power was measured with a Bird 4712 wattmeter and a 25 KW slug
[ Hits: 24015 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 7.94 ]
- 50 MHz GS35B 1500 Watt Amplifier
- 50 MHz 1500 Watt Russian GS35B amplifier. Well documented. Complete construction details,pictures,schematics, and more.
[ Hits: 13411 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 6.73 ]
- 2 m. Band VHF PA 5 Watts
- A VHF power amplifier made with two cheap RF transistors, 2N3924 as driver and a BFS22A for final stage, giving an unexpected output power of 7-8 watts maximum
[ Hits: 1843 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Cheap and simple HF dummy load
- This is the report of a MFJ-259B analysis of two 100 ohm / 5 watts resistors in parallel partially in italian
[ Hits: 2013 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6 ]
- 5 Watt 40 Meters transmitter
- This circuit is unique in that it uses a power mosfet as a final rather than a conventional bipolar transistor.
[ Hits: 8191 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.29 ]
- U301 FET preamplifier
- This FET preamplifier has been around for almost 25 years. It is extremely reliable and can handle several watts directly into either the input or the output without failure.
[ Hits: 8014 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- The ROSE 80 CW Transceiver
- Build a 5 watt, 80 meter QRP CW Transceiver Designed by N1HFX
[ Hits: 2853 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- 40 meter QRP Transceiver
- This semi-homebrew QRP (low power) CW transceiver is based on the ARK-40 transceiver kit, by S&S Engineering.
With its built-in CW keyer and 5 watts of power, the basic ARK-40 transceiver is an outstanding 40 meter CW performer
[ Hits: 9034 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.85 ]
- The Fox - 750 mw transmitter
- This RDF three transistor 144 MHz transmitter uses a 48 MHz scanner crystal as an oscillator / tripler. A second transistor boosts the signal to 40 milliwatts, a third amplifies the power output to 750 milliwatts.
Includes schematic and pictures.
[ Hits: 306 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links