5 watt87 links
Antique Radios : Military
- BP-3 Polish WWII Spy Radio Set
- The BP-3 was a valve-based spy radio transceiver, developed during WWII by Tadeusz Heftman of the Polish Military Wireless Unit in Stanmore (UK). It was introduced in 1943 and was intended for use by Agents and Resistance Organisations in Europe.
The transmitter produces an output power of 50 Watts in CW
[ Hits: 841 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- All-band 100 watt bicycle mobile
- A bycicle ham radio station setup, with full band coverage
[ Hits: 522 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Icom IC-PW1 Specifications
- The Icom IC-PW1 is a 1000 watt linear amplifier with built-in power supply
[ Hits: 89 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Kenwood TS-450S
- The Kenwood TS-450S is a formidable transceiver covering 160 through 10 meters including the WARC bands with 100 watts input
[ Hits: 313 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PSK31 with a X1M
- Interfacing a Xiegu X1M 5 watt QRP HF transceiver to a G4ZLP Digimaster Pro3 to go digital and portable on the HF bands, by Leon Uys ZR6LU.
[ Hits: 468 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- The 12-vdc Power System at KE0OG
- Photovoltaic solar panels at KE0OG collecting 250 watts peak
[ Hits: 244 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 811 Linear Amplifier project
- A lower power desktop linear with integrated 120vac power supply. This, very compact, dual 811 version will deliver about 300 watts output. Covers all bands including WARC bands.
[ Hits: 1380 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A 600 Watt homebrew Solid State Amplifier
- A solid state linear based on EB104 Motorola Engineering Bulletin by Helge Granberg. It uses 4 MRF150 FETs in push-pull parallel to acheive 600 Watts from about 6 Watts drive
[ Hits: 1749 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- High Power Solid State 600 Watts Amp
- A power amplifier project by K0GKD based on Motorola MRF 150 FETs. This RF amplifier is capable of 600 Watts output include pictures, schematics and link to videos.
[ Hits: 1059 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Dentron DTR-2000L restoration
- The Dentron DTR2000L is an HF amplifier from the 1980 era. It uses a single 8877/3CX1500A7 tube to produce about a kilowatt of RF output. In this page NR7N includes info on operation, restoration and mods.
[ Hits: 389 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.75 ]
- 80W all mode VHF amplifier
- 80 watt multi-mode amplifier using one of the newer S-AV36 Toshiba modules. Less than 50 milliwatts will drive it to full output in any mode.
[ Hits: 367 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SWR / Wattmeter with Arduino Uno Shield
- SWR / Wattmeter with Arduino Uno Shield.
It can measure from 2 to 200 watt and SWR for HF Ham radio.
[ Hits: 6752 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 5.40 ]
- 12V powered Audio Amplifier
- A 12V powered, 4x15 Watt quad audio amplifier
[ Hits: 299 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 5400 W Dummy Load
- High Voltage Dummy Load 3000 OHMS, 5400 WATTS
There are 45 layers of 6 resistors, each one being 400 OHMS @ 20 Watts for a total of 270 resistors
[ Hits: 987 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- A 150 Watt Dummy Load
- Home made dummy load by W2EB
[ Hits: 767 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Inside Those Bird Slugs
- Notes on Birds wattmeter slugs
[ Hits: 317 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- U310 FET preamplifier
- Extremely reliable FET preamplifier can handle several watts directly into either the input or the output without failure
[ Hits: 910 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Super-QRP CW Transmitter
- A circuit for a 5 milliwatts super QRP morse code transceiver by VE2ZAZ
[ Hits: 817 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RF Probs and Watt meter
- This RF probe can be used at High Frequency (HF) or Ultra High Frequency (UHF) on both 50 and 75 ohm coaxial cables.
[ Hits: 505 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 70 MHz Tansverter
- Pictures and design plan of a 28 MHz - 70 MHz transverter 3Watts in - 8Watts out by 9A2SB
[ Hits: 554 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]