5 watt89 links
Antennas : Baluns : 4 to 1 balun
- 4 to 1 Balun
- 4:1 FB 3061 ROD x 2 balun can handle 125 Watts
[ Hits: 388 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Multiband end fed antennas
- This is a 200 Watt PEP step up transformer for end fed full and half wave antennas without radials, designed as a 200 Watt PEP
[ Hits: 1777 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.85 ]
- Z-Match Antenna Tuner
- A 100-watt Compact Z-Match Antenna Tuner that can match just about anything on all HF bands, and only uses two control
[ Hits: 1593 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- BP-3 Polish WWII Spy Radio Set
- The BP-3 was a valve-based spy radio transceiver, developed during WWII by Tadeusz Heftman of the Polish Military Wireless Unit in Stanmore (UK). It was introduced in 1943 and was intended for use by Agents and Resistance Organisations in Europe.
The transmitter produces an output power of 50 Watts in CW
[ Hits: 786 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Yaesu FT-7800R
- The FT-7800R provides 50 Watts of power on the 144 Mhz band, and 40 Watts on the 430 MHz, and is designed for simplicity of operation along with high performance in the receiver section.
[ Hits: 79 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Dentron DTR-2000L restoration
- The Dentron DTR2000L is an HF amplifier from the 1980 era. It uses a single 8877/3CX1500A7 tube to produce about a kilowatt of RF output. In this page NR7N includes info on operation, restoration and mods.
[ Hits: 322 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.75 ]
- 80W all mode VHF amplifier
- 80 watt multi-mode amplifier using one of the newer S-AV36 Toshiba modules. Less than 50 milliwatts will drive it to full output in any mode.
[ Hits: 318 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The WB0RIO 28 Mhz Arduino Beacon
- This project involves the construction of a 5 Watt Morse code beacon transmitter that operates in the 28.200 to 28.300 section of the 10 Meter Amateur Radio band. The beacon controller uses an Arduino Uno microprocessor board to produce the three signals that control the transmitter.
[ Hits: 271 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A 500 Watt HF Dummy Load and Power Meter
- This project was published in the April 2004 issue of the Australian magazine Amateur Radio, and has been designed using parts which are very readily available.
[ Hits: 921 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar terms100 watt amp 300 watt 5 watt 5 watt to 7 watt 50 watt amp 500 watt 60 watt 600 watt hi watt 150 watt watt amp 1 watt amplifier 100 watt amplifier 100 watt input 1000 watt
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links