5/8 wave antenna19 links
- Double Extended Zepp Antenna
- This double extended Zepp provides 3 db gain over a dipole on the band it is designed for. Each side or leg is about 5/8 wavelength long.
[ Hits: 26125 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 6.35 ]
- 144 MHz 5/8 whip antenna
- Making your own 2 metre (146 MHz) 5/8th wave whip antenna
[ Hits: 7207 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 6.65 ]
- Make your own 2 metre 5/8 whip antenna
- This article is about a home made project of a whip antenna for 2 meters band. Includes lenght of whip for all frequencies from 140 MHz to 151 MHz both in mm and inches
[ Hits: 368 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- The 40M Extended Double Zepp
- A 5/8 wave antenna, can be fed with ladder line from the center insulator to tuner.
[ Hits: 1121 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- 6 Meter 5/8 Wave Vertical Antenna
- The G3JVL 6 Meter ground plane vertical is a compact antenna that is ideal for portable operations. If needed, it can be disassembled into a very small bundle no longer than the longest element.
[ Hits: 18867 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.28 ]
- Online Antenna Calculator
- Java script antenna calculators for ground planes, half wave verticals, quad antenna, 5/8th wave vertical antenna, dipole and inverted vee antennas
[ Hits: 4455 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.01 ]
- Aerial Calculations
- G4URH calculations to design your own antennas, ground plane, half wave antennas, Quad Antennas and 5/8 verticals
[ Hits: 2972 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.25 ]
- Extended Double Zepp NVIS Antenna Calculator
- Extended Double Zepp measurements for all ham bands, and online calculator. The antenna is constructed much like an ordinary Dipole antenna but with 5/8 Wavelength Elements matched with an added Impedance Matching Section of balanced feed line
[ Hits: 92 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- 5/8 Collinear antenna
- A 5/8 wave stacked j-pole antenna plan
[ Hits: 62878 | Votes: 110 | Rating: 4.51 ]
- Quad Loop Antenna for 50 MHz
- Building A Full-Wave Quad Loop Antenna for 6 Meters. This is an easy antenna to build and the materials cost about $15-20. It exhibits 1.8dB gain over a 1/2-wave dipole. Using an open-wire parallel feedline (commonly called ladder line) with an antenna tuner, it tunes up on the 10m band as a 5/8-wave loop as well
[ Hits: 187 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- The .64 Wavelength Secret
- A .64 wave antenna is the highest gain single element design available anywhere with at least a 0.8 dB/d of gain towards the horizon, than any 5/8 wave element.
[ Hits: 770 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Vertical Antenna Wavelength Vs Performance
- This article on basic antenna theory explains why is a 5/8 wavelength vertical antenna better than a 1/4 wavelength antenna
[ Hits: 137 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 6 meters band Half Wave vertical
- 1/2wave vertical antenna for the 6-meterband and a 5/8 ground plane antenna for 50 Mhz
[ Hits: 3055 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- 5/8 Wave Vertical Antenna Calculator
- Design your own 5/8 wave vertical antenna. A simple jscript calculator at Antenna Elmer.
[ Hits: 27646 | Votes: 226 | Rating: 5.13 ]
- 10 meter homebrew vertical antenna
- Homebrew a 5/8 wave ground plane antenna for 10 meter band. Interesting article with lots of pictures and homebrew details.
[ Hits: 18668 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.54 ]
- VHF 5/8wave vertical antennas
- By Guy, de ON6MU, At VHF, both the 1/4-wavelength monopole and the 5/8-wavelength monopole antennas are widely used.
[ Hits: 1936 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4 ]
- Homebrew 5/8 Wave HF Vertical Antennas
- The advantage of 5/8 wave antenna is that it has the lowest angle of radiation and has about 1dB more gain when compared to 1/4 and 1/2 verticals. So the 5/8 should be the favourite choice for DX.
[ Hits: 695 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8 ]
- Motorcycle mobile: 1/2 or 5/8 wave antenna
- Article on mobile ham radio antenna setup
[ Hits: 1789 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Antenna Calculation Software
- The program consists of tabbed pages for various antenna and transmission line calculation. You can compute the values for an inverted L network that will allow you to match the 50 ohm output of the radio, or you can compute the necessary length in the units of choice for a 5/8 wave vertical for 10 meter band.
[ Hits: 413 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
You can try similar terms5/8 wave antenna 5/8 wave dipole antenna end fed half wave antenna half wave antenna medium wave antenna short wave antenna 6 meter 1/4 wave vertical antenna full wave antenna calcul full wave loop antenna half wave vertical antenna short wave listening antenna short wave radio antenna 160 meter full wave loop antenna 5/8 wave 5/8 wave vhf
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links