50 mhz transmitter7 links
- 50MHz Power Splitters
- Splitting an antenna between two receivers or
in use as the phasing harness in stacked antennas where there is a need to equally split the power from the transmitter between two antennas
[ Hits: 3018 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Collins 180L-2 and 180L-3 Automatic Antenna Tuners
- The 180L-2 and 3 are stand-alone automatic ATUs for use with aircraft transmitters of 50-150W output in the frequency range of 2-25MHz
[ Hits: 279 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Telewave's innovative engineering produces the industry's toughest antenna systems. Yagi, Fiberglass Collinear, and Dipole models are available from 66-2500 MHz. Wattmeters, test equipment,rf power meters, duplexers, filters and cavities, transmitters combiners
[ Hits: 1770 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- WBCQ The Planet
- This summer, WBCQ is running The Voice of the M/S Katie, live radio broadcasts originating from our radio ship the M/S Katie in Boston, Massachusetts. WBCQ broadcasts 50,000 watts on each of its four international shortwave transmitters on 5.110, 7.415, 9.330 and 18.910 MHz
[ Hits: 755 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The Fox - 750 mw transmitter
- This RDF three transistor 144 MHz transmitter uses a 48 MHz scanner crystal as an oscillator / tripler. A second transistor boosts the signal to 40 milliwatts, a third amplifies the power output to 750 milliwatts.
Includes schematic and pictures.
[ Hits: 252 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- WSPR transmitter using a Raspberry Pi
- Makes a very simple WSPR beacon from your RasberryPi by connecting GPIO port to Antanna (and LPF), operates on LF, MF, HF and VHF bands from 0 to 250 MHz.
[ Hits: 776 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Lil Lulu 50 Mhz Transmitter
- Whippanny laboratories Li L Lulu 50 to 54 Mhz amateur radio trasnceiver
[ Hits: 455 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.00 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links