50 mhz yagi58 links
Antennas : 10M
- YBN 28-5w - 5 Elements Yagi for 28 MHz
- A 5 element yagi beam antenna for ten meters band with full dimentsions, eznec file and coax match informations for 50 ohms feed line
[ Hits: 605 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4 ]
- 50MHz long-yagi antenna
- Design a 50MHz long-yagi antenna by PA3FGA
[ Hits: 467 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.5 ]
- 50 Mhz yagis
- Three Yagi antennas for the six meters band by 9A7PJT. Include a 4 element yagi, a custom design 4 element, and a 5 element yagi with antennas pictures and design.
[ Hits: 454 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3 ]
- 3 Element Yagi for 50 MHz
- EF0603S is a 3 element portable yagi antenna for six meters band by YU7EF
[ Hits: 701 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.5 ]
- 5 Element LFA Yagi for 6 meters band
- A Loop Fed Array Yagi antenna for 50 MHz featuring 11 dBi gain and 23 f/b ratio. In this excellent page the author even includes a detailed drawing in DWG format, with element lenght and spacing measures, in a separa file a full list of material list needed to build this yagi antenna including source and price, the EZnec file for this antenna plan, and a lot of pictures of this LFA Yagi for 50 Mhz. A ten page PDF file containing all infos, is also available to download.
[ Hits: 601 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.2 ]
- 6 elements Yagi for 6 meter
- A six element yagi beam antenna for 50 MHz by KC4UMO
[ Hits: 531 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6 ]
- Six Meter Yagi Beam
- Article describing how to homebrew a yagi antenna for 50 MHz, includes plans for a four and five elements yagi beam and details how how match impedence with a gamma match
[ Hits: 715 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- GTV 50 - 3W Yagi Antenna
- A compact high G/T Yagi with bent Drive element by DG7YBN
[ Hits: 240 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 3 Element 12,5 Ohm Yagi for 50 MHz
- Article about a high-gain, narrow-band version feature 7.15 dBd and a F/B 13dB with details on how to setup in array mode
[ Hits: 306 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- 12,5 Ohm 2 element Yagi for 50 MHz
- 2-Element-12,5-Ohm-Yagi with 0,40m-Boom complete description of all details for building this Yagi and stacking to an array
[ Hits: 403 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7 ]
- Homebrewing a 6 Meter Yagi
- In this PDF article Zack Lau describe how to homebrew a four element yagi beam antenna for 50 MHz band, including how to build mounting blocks and tubing clamps to hold elements.
[ Hits: 490 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- 2 elements Folded Yagi Antenna for 6 Meters
- 50MHz Collapsible 2 Element Mini Beam antenna, an overview the development of the 6MBA.
[ Hits: 232 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- 2 element Yagi for 50 MHz
- This 6 meter 2 element yagi antenna is simple, compact and effective antenna for 50 Mhz. The design antenna was optimized with AO for best match to 50 ohms, no matching network. A choke balun is recommended to decouple feedline currents.
[ Hits: 185 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 3 Element Beam for 50 MHz
- A six meter band 3 element yagi beam antenna project with shortened elements using coax cables with the outer ends stripped and the center conductor shorted in somewhat of a Bazooka antenna.
[ Hits: 251 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- Stacking for 50MHz
- Stacking yagi antennas for 50 Mhz band article by by Zaba, OH1ZAA/NN0Y
[ Hits: 197 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 3 elements Yagi For 50 MHz
- A portable three element 6M yagi for less than twenty pounds
[ Hits: 601 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 10 elements yagi for 50 MHz
- A homemade 10 element Yagi Beam Antenna for 50 Mhz by Rod Mackintosh, a NBS Yagi on a 13.2 metre boom.
[ Hits: 822 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7 ]
- EME on 50MHz
- Making EME contacts on six meter band. An US Experience using a pair of 8 yagi arrays for the 50 Mhz.
[ Hits: 286 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
You can try similar terms146 mhz yagi 20m yagi 222 yagi 2m yagi 40m yagi 50 mhz yagi lte yagi vhf yagi yagi yagi 4 el 2m yagi 80 yagi for vhf and uhf 12 meter yagi 15 meter yagi 2 el yagi 28mhz
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links