50 s radio275 links
Antennas : Delta loop
- 50 MHz Delta Loop
- A simple delta loop antenna antenna for the six metre amateur radio band
[ Hits: 1191 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- BP-3 Polish WWII Spy Radio Set
- The BP-3 was a valve-based spy radio transceiver, developed during WWII by Tadeusz Heftman of the Polish Military Wireless Unit in Stanmore (UK). It was introduced in 1943 and was intended for use by Agents and Resistance Organisations in Europe.
The transmitter produces an output power of 50 Watts in CW
[ Hits: 786 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VA3QR Live Audio Stream
- Live Audio from canada, via a Flex 5000A tuned to 3755KHz LSB ONTARS Net, when radio is not operated.
[ Hits: 241 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The Icom IC-703 Reviewed
- A review of the Icom IC-703 HF and six meter QRP HF + 50 MHz transceiver
[ Hits: 79 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Introduction to ICOM 7300
- In this youtube video G8GKC M0KKW and 2E0IAJ from Icom UK give a global overview of the ICOM IC-7300 HF 50 70MHz Software Defined Radio transceiver
[ Hits: 724 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- IC-7610 Demonstration Videos
- Some recent videos of the new Mid Class RTX by ICOM, the IC-7610 HF+50MHz amateur radio transceiver.
[ Hits: 204 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- ICOM IC-7610 Product page at ICOM UK
- The ICOM IC-7610 SDR HF/50MHz Transceiver official product page with product specifications, option accessories and video at ICOM UK
[ Hits: 47 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Sangean ATS-505 Review
- An inexpensive portable radio that you can travel with.
ATS-505 would be a good choice for a first-time purchaser of a shortwave radio.
[ Hits: 143 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Radio Frequency - ICOM R8500
- The RadioFrequency Program is a professional Software dedicated to all HAM, SWL and Radio Listeners. Freeware. Included is a Text-CSV dBase Converter. Connection to the ICOM R8500 Receiver.
Special Scanning Feature. Special Search Feature x large dBase.
[ Hits: 216 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 1250 W Power Amplifier for 50 MHz
- The power amplifier 6 meter band tetrode GU-43B / 4CX1000 - 1250 W
[ Hits: 192 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ARDUINO Simplex Repeater Controller
- This project hereby presented is a complete HAM radio simplex 'smart' repeater, built around a Motorola GM-350/950, Arduino NANO board and a WINBOND audio recording integrated circuit
[ Hits: 662 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.67 ]
- Building A RF Dummy Load
- If your doing any home brewing gear for ham radio its a great idea to have a dummy load. This will to your radio be the perfect antenna...it will never radiate but your radio sees a perfect 50 Ohm impedance.
[ Hits: 708 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- MC-50 Vox-3 sensivity and delay
- Modifications for the Kenwood MC-50, with schematic diagram
[ Hits: 176 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A 500 Watt HF Dummy Load and Power Meter
- This project was published in the April 2004 issue of the Australian magazine Amateur Radio, and has been designed using parts which are very readily available.
[ Hits: 921 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Capacitance Meter
- A capacitance meter kit assembled. The meter measures from 1 picofarad to 500 microfarads with an accuracy of up to 1% and less than 2%
[ Hits: 230 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsradio shack ham radio ht /cb radio 1 bc radio 10m radio 2 m radio 2 way radio 2 way radio uk 220 mhz radio 2m radio 3 ft radio 440 radio 5.0 radio 6m radio 70 mhz radio 80m radio
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links