6 and 10 meter100 links
Antennas : 160M
- Antennas for the Low Bands
- Articles on TX and RX antennas for the low bands, 80 and 106 meters by John Tait
[ Hits: 4619 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- A multi-band super mini loop antenna
- To build this antenna you need a lot that is at least 100 feet across. Antenna covers all bands 80-10 meters + 30, 17, 12 meter WARC Bands
[ Hits: 13811 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 7.70 ]
- W5GI Mystery Antenna
- W5GI Mystery Antenna is a multi-band wire antenna that performs exceptionally well even though it confounds antenna modeling software.
This antenna covers 80 to 6 meters with low feed point impedance and will work with most radios, with or without an antenna tuner. It is approximately 100 feet long, can handle the legal limit, and is easy and inexpensive to build. It is similar to a G5RV but a much better performer especially on 20 meters.
[ Hits: 128674 | Votes: 111 | Rating: 7.89 ]
- 2 Meter 10 Element Quagi Antenna
- This antenna was designed by N6JSX Kuby for Transmitter hiding. Fitting the requirements of directionality, high gain, and portability. This antenna was derived from the ARRL Handbook information on Quagi's and Yagi's; in the absence of two meter Quagi information, UHF Quagi dimensions were scaled into 146 MHz use.
[ Hits: 14416 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- Multi-Band Super Mini Loop Antenna
- How to make the Super antenna.
To build this antenna you need a lot that is at least 100 feet across.
Antenna covers all bands 80-10 meters + 30, 17, 12 meter WARC Bands
This antenna works as a Full Wave Loop on 80 Meters and also works as a 2 wavelength open loop or Bi-Square on the 40 Meter band
[ Hits: 21736 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- 80-10 Meters Doublets antennas
- All band doublet antenna based on NB6Zep's design and an 88 foot flatop version
[ Hits: 7614 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- CobWebb multiband folded dipole
- The cobwebb antenna it is basically a 5 band antenna comprising of 5 full half wave dipoles for each band - between 10 meters and 20 meters, the antenna is also resonant on 6M and can be modeled even for VHF frequencies.
[ Hits: 7585 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- K0RWU Multiband dipole 6-17 meters
- This antenna consists of 4 resonate dipoles made from 12 insulated copper electrical wire. The dipoles are resonate on the following bands: 6 meters, 10 meters, 12 meters and 17 meters.
[ Hits: 2062 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Large multiband moxon antenna
- This moxon antenna resonate on 80 40 and 10 meters, has been used for CQWW 2006 by a YU team project
[ Hits: 3502 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- W4JOH Cobra Antenna
- The original Cobra antenna, is a multiband 160 or 80 to 10 meter, designed by W4JOH is built using standard insulated wire of about 14 gauge and fed with 450 ohm ladder line down to the shack into a tuner.
[ Hits: 1471 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 160m to 10m Sterba Curtain Antenna
- Even if using a tuner this multiband antenna will let you operate from 160 to 10 meters. If you could only put up one antenna, this would be it. Project by N0KHQ.
[ Hits: 9693 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.57 ]
- G3EJS portable antenna for the IC-703
- A portable antenna for 40 20 15 10 and 6 meters operations to be used and tuned with the Icom IC-703
[ Hits: 2994 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.11 ]
- Ultimate Portable HF Vertical Antenna
- 65279;A light and compact antenna that is easy to build, and easy to find parts for. Band coverage is 60 through 10 meters.
[ Hits: 4061 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- Z Match for High RF power
- Based on VK5BR's Z-Match and designed for High RF Power covers 160 to 10 meters by VK6YSF
[ Hits: 4641 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.80 ]
- The EZ-Tuner
- The "EZ-Tuner" is a homebrew automatic legal-limit antenna tuner that covers all amateur HF bands from 160-10 meters. Using a T-network design and controlled by a BASIC Stamp BS2sx microcontroller, the EZ-Tuner will match at least a 16:1 VSWR for either unbalanced or balanced transmission lines.
[ Hits: 5326 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- 2,6 and 10 meters beacon located at Lake White, Ohio
[ Hits: 1232 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 8.64 ]
- 10-6 meters club
- Amatuer Radio site for 10 meter and 6 meter operators
[ Hits: 544 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 9.36 ]
- Yaesu FT-100 specifications
- The Yaesu FT-100 is a miniature mobile transceiver that provides coverage of the 160 to 6 meter bands plus the 144 MHz and 430 MHz bands
[ Hits: 1705 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 6 meters power amplifier
- A PDF file containing schematics and instructions to hombrew a power amplifier for 50 Mhz
[ Hits: 4989 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.14 ]
- 500mw CW Transmitter
- A very quick and easy way to get on the air is to build a "Michigan Mighty Mite" CW transmitter for 160, 80, 40 or 30 meters. It can't get simpler than this. It has very few parts, costs almost nothing, and it works! Cost estimate $10 by VE6WTF
[ Hits: 8717 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.25 ]
You can try similar terms3 meter band power meter 160 meter to 6 meter antenna 2 meter to 160 meter dipole 40 meter 17 meter vertic 1.2 meter 1.25 meter 10 meter 10 meter amp 10 meter ca 10 meter dx 10 meter fm 10 meter mod 10 meter mod al 811 10 meter mod al-811 10 meter qrp
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links