6 element156 links
- Delta Quad by F6CNE
- A 4 element delta quad antenna for 15 meters in french
[ Hits: 1554 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- 3 Element yagi for 17 meters band
- 17 Meter 3 element TA33 junior mono band yagi antenna conversion project by K6TC
[ Hits: 5627 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Stacked 7-Element-2m-Yagis
- These yagis and groups were designed with YO7.23 from K6STI and checked with EZNEC from W7EL. With a gain of 14/17/20dBd they have a good relation between gain and mechanical problems.
[ Hits: 3694 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- 2 Meter 10 Element Quagi Antenna
- This antenna was designed by N6JSX Kuby for Transmitter hiding. Fitting the requirements of directionality, high gain, and portability. This antenna was derived from the ARRL Handbook information on Quagi's and Yagi's; in the absence of two meter Quagi information, UHF Quagi dimensions were scaled into 146 MHz use.
[ Hits: 14262 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- The 2-Element-HB9CV-Beam
- The HB9CV-Beam is a 2-Element-Yagi with two driven elements and was introduced by Rudolf Baumgartner, HB9CV in the 1950ies. This beam antenna is a coax-feeded version of the ZL-Special
construction by DK7ZB for 2m, 6m and 10m
[ Hits: 18334 | Votes: 349 | Rating: 7.45 ]
- Portable yagi antennas
- A 3 and 5 element portable yagi antennas for 2 meter band
[ Hits: 4965 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- A 6m portable 4 element quad
- This antenna is based on a design for a portable 2 element 6m Quad by VE7CA, which is featured in the 19th Edition of the ARRL Antenna Handbook
[ Hits: 6378 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 8.35 ]
- 6 Meter 3 Element Quad
- Starting from an original project for a 2 element quad antenna for six meter band, ve7ca presents the dimensions for a 3 element version.
[ Hits: 8703 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 5.44 ]
- 6 Meter 5/8 Wave Vertical Antenna
- The G3JVL 6 Meter ground plane vertical is a compact antenna that is ideal for portable operations. If needed, it can be disassembled into a very small bundle no longer than the longest element.
[ Hits: 16990 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.23 ]
- Two portable antennas for 6-meter
- VE7CA reprint an interesting article taken from arrl antenna compendium. Two elegant practical and portable 6-meter gain antennas, a two-element quad and a tree-element Yagi antenna for 50 Mhz-6 meter band
[ Hits: 4464 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 6elements 6.4 Mtr 50MHz LFA
- A Compact 6el 6M Yagi with over 32dB F/B and more than 11.6dB Gain!
[ Hits: 405 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Hairpin match for the 5 elements Tonna for 6 meter
- How to improve the gain of your 5 element Tonna yagi for 50 MHz by roughly 3 db!
[ Hits: 2092 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- A Six element yagi antenna for the 50 MHz
- Christoph petermann's df9cy six element yagi antenna for six meter band
[ Hits: 1636 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- 3 element 50 Mhz Yagi
- A 3 elements long yagi antenna for 6 meters band by ON6MU
[ Hits: 11892 | Votes: 40 | Rating: 4.58 ]
- The Bazooka antenna
- The Bazooka-antenna was developed by the staff of M.I.T. for radar use. The original Bazooka used coaxial cable for the entire radiating elements.
[ Hits: 4192 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- The 5 Bands Wire-Beam
- This wire-beam has one radiator-element, feeded with 450-Ohm-Wireman-twinlead and needs an antenna-tuner. For the bands 6m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m and 20m bended reflector-elements are used.
The support is a cross of 4 fibreglass-fishing-rods
[ Hits: 5531 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- HF multiband vertical Antenna
- YF1AR multiband vertical antenna, based on orginal concept by VE7BS. Consist of 6 vertical elements and 6 base radials with a single 50 Ohm feed line.
[ Hits: 1284 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- F5KEE Quagi 8 elements
- An 8 element quagi antenna for 2 meters band, with pictures and diagrams, in french
[ Hits: 2626 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.40 ]
- 5 element yagi for 20 Meter band
- Picture and construction details of a 5 element 20 meter monobander
[ Hits: 5117 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.87 ]
- A low pass filter circuit
- A simple 7 element, Chebyshev low pass filter, rolls of at 30MHz. Attenuation is better than -40dB at 60MHz, -65dB at 90MHz, -80dB at 120MHz.
[ Hits: 5099 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 6.11 ]
You can try similar terms7 element 440mhz yagi 7 element 440mhz y 15 element 7 element 4 element 3 element 14 mhz 2 element 7 mhz 2 element 91 element a3s 15m element 15m element for as3 4 element 144 16 element 5 element 4 element 40m 7 element for 50 mhz
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links