6 m beacon94 links - and 1 categories
DX Resources : Beacons
- SK6RUD HF Beacons
- 500kHz to 12 meters beacons by SK6RUD/B
[ Hits: 779 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- K6JCA Beacon
- A 10 Meter Beacon on 28.222 MHz
[ Hits: 219 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- N1KXR/B - Ten-Meter Propagation Beacon
- N1KXR/B went on the air at 21:00 Hours EST on Saturday, November 22, 2008 and has been in continual operation. Located in Northampton, Massachusetts [USA] (grid square: FN32), it transmits 24/7/365 and is coordinated with the IARU Region 2 HF Beacon Coordinator.
[ Hits: 123 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- AC7GZ/B 10 meter beacon
- AC7GZ/B is a converted Sharp CB-2460 Citizens Band transceiver operatin on 28.2118 MHz.
[ Hits: 110 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Beaconspot.eu presents an accurate picture of microwave and VHF/UHF beacons in Europe, plus 6m beacons worldwide.
[ Hits: 374 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- The VE3TO Radio Propagation Beacon
- The VE3TO/B beacon has been on the air since 11 September 2006 active on 10132.0 kHz
[ Hits: 200 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The WA7X Beacon Page
- The 6 meter beacon operates on 50.0700 MHz, the 2 meter beacon operates on 144.2990 MHz, and the 70cm beacon operates on 432.3990 MHz.
[ Hits: 111 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- APRS Windows Phone
- APRS Windows Phone - an APRS Client for Windows Phone. First Version supports live tracking by running an APRS Beacon on the Windows Phone.
[ Hits: 222 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Beacons app for Windows
- Shows which beacon is currently transmitting on the selected radio band
Displays information about transmitting beacon
Informs about direction and bearing from users position towards transmitting beacon
[ Hits: 564 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PSK63 APRS Transmit Beacon
- PSK63 APRS mobile tracker for HF, FreeTrak63 - APRS PSK63 Tracker
[ Hits: 332 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Yaesu FT-817 Arduino Controlled Beacon
- An example of how to control a Yaesu FT-817 with an Arduino to make a multi-band CW beacon.
[ Hits: 869 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- PI4ino - A Generic Arduino Beacon Controller
- Generic PI4 + CW + Carrier Arduino Beacon Controller with interfacing to Analog Devices AD9833 DDS AD9850 DDS, AD9851 DDS, AD9912 DDS
, AD9913 DDS, ADF4350 and ADF4351 synthesizers, ADF5355 synthesizer, ADF5356 synthesizer, Radio modulated by an audio soft-DDS Reverse DDS, RDDS microwave unit, Silicon Labs Si5351A programmable clock generator, Silicon Labs Si570 programmable XO/VCXO, Texas Instruments LMX2541 synthesizer
[ Hits: 1075 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 222 MHz Transmitter Beacon
- A CW beacon keyer for 222 MHz by VA3NFA
[ Hits: 220 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Pharos - CW Beacon Keyer
- A Picaxe Morse Code keyer project with source code and links to useful resources by K6ACJ
[ Hits: 275 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
You can try similar terms10 beacon 10 ghz beacon 10m beacon 20 m beacon 2m beacon 40m beacon 6 beacon 6 m beacon 6m beacon 70 cm beacon beacon beacon 2m beacon 30 m beacon 6m beacon com pic
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links