6 m beam66 links
- W8JK Beam Antenna
- The W8JK is a famous and effective DX antenna, first built by John Kraus, W8JK, in 1937. A Beam antenna with two parallel dipoles driven with opposite phase, with a close spacing of an eighth of a wavelength.
[ Hits: 3577 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- Tape Measure 2M Beam
- A Tape Measure Beam Antenna for Radio Direction Finding based on WB2HOL design.
[ Hits: 380 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 3 Element Yagi for 40 Meters
- An homebrew project for a 3 element coil-loaded Yagi beam antenna for 40 Meter band
[ Hits: 498 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Homebrewing a 6 Meter Yagi
- In this PDF article Zack Lau describe how to homebrew a four element yagi beam antenna for 50 MHz band, including how to build mounting blocks and tubing clamps to hold elements.
[ Hits: 367 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 2 elements Folded Yagi Antenna for 6 Meters
- 50MHz Collapsible 2 Element Mini Beam antenna, an overview the development of the 6MBA.
[ Hits: 76 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 3 Element Beam for 50 MHz
- A six meter band 3 element yagi beam antenna project with shortened elements using coax cables with the outer ends stripped and the center conductor shorted in somewhat of a Bazooka antenna.
[ Hits: 109 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
You can try similar terms10 m beam 10m beam 12 10 beam 144 mhz beam 17 m beam 17m beam 2 ele 6m beam 2 ele beam 20 15 10m beam 20 m beam 20m beam 2m 5 ele beam 2m and 5 m beam 2m beam 3 el 6m beam
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links