6 meter amp54 links
Antennas : 6M : 6 meter Yagi Antennas
- ZS2FM 50MHz High Gain Antenna
- An high gain long yagi antenna, seven elements, for six meters band
[ Hits: 838 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- IARU HF WORLD Championship
- IARU HF Contest, goal is to contact as many other amateurs, especially IARU member society HQ stations, around the world as possible using the 160, 80, 40, 20, 15 and 10 meter bands.
[ Hits: 171 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- N1KXR/B - Ten-Meter Propagation Beacon
- N1KXR/B went on the air at 21:00 Hours EST on Saturday, November 22, 2008 and has been in continual operation. Located in Northampton, Massachusetts [USA] (grid square: FN32), it transmits 24/7/365 and is coordinated with the IARU Region 2 HF Beacon Coordinator.
[ Hits: 123 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- High SWR after AL-811 10 Meter mod
- Are you experiencing very high SWR with the 10M Modification to Ameritron AL-811 amplifier ? This is a good forum topic to fix this problem.
[ Hits: 1798 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Heathkit SB-220 Meter Repair
- Repairt a Heathkit SB-220 Linear Amplifier with a bad Plate Voltage meter
[ Hits: 728 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Spectrum Analyzer Real-time FFT
- Eight-channel Audio Spectrum Analyzer is a set of Real-Time Multi-Channel Gauges for investigation of data accepted from any ADC you will want or 16-, 24- and 32-bit ADC of sound card. WDM drivers support. FFT Spectrum Analysis, OscilloScope, Frequency counter, AC/DC voltmeter, Signal-to-Noise Ratio, Signal-to-Noise and Distortion, Spurious-Free Dynamic Range, Effective Number Of Bits, Total Harmonic Distortion, Inter-Modulation Distortion, Phase Shift. Special modes of dual-channel FFT spectral analysis: Separate channels spectra, Spectra of digital sum, difference, product of two signals, Spectrum of digital product of original signal and its fundamental, Spectrum of Real and Complex Transfer Function, Cross Spectrum. Standart weighing of spectra according IEC and CCIR. Oscilloscope modes (for dual-channel ADC) are: original signals, sum, difference, dependence of one channel on another, amplitude distribution of input signals.
[ Hits: 11052 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.77 ]
- Amplifier for 15 and 17 meter band
- The two linear amplifiers are ment for use with QRP SSB/CW/FM/AM transmitters on the amateur bands 15 and 17 meters can be powered from a 12 volt DC supply by ON6MU
[ Hits: 1472 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HF power amplifier using GI7B
- Gi7b is tube designed for microwaves but working good as HF amplifier. Idea is to build cheap, reliable HF amplifier covering 160 meters band.
[ Hits: 3710 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- 1500 Watt Solid State HF Amplifier
- This is a project to develop an Open Source reference design for a 1500 watt solid state linear amplifier for 10 through 160 meters by K6IF
[ Hits: 9149 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 3.29 ]
- 24 MOSFET Class E RF Amplifier
- This is a 24 MOSFET Class E RF Amplifier, covering the 80 and 160 meter amateur radio bands.
[ Hits: 1559 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- GS-35B Tube Amp
- 160-10 Meters 1500 Watt Amp - W4NFR
[ Hits: 425 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- 3-500Z Amplifier Project
- This article loaded with nice pictures and schematics, describes a 160-10 meter linear amplifier that uses a pair of 3-500Z triode power tubes. It was designed and constructed by William Moneysmith, W4NFR.
The amplifier features fast warm up and 1500-Watt RF output with 100-Watts of drive.
[ Hits: 833 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- A 20W Amplifier for 2 meters
- VU2RAR basic VHF power amplifier suitable for 144-146 Mhz output power can vary from 3 to 25 Watts.
[ Hits: 2684 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- 50 MHz VHF power amplifier
- Class C tuned VHF power amplifier for the 6-meter band by ON6MU
[ Hits: 1390 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- 20 W linear amplifer for 2 meters band
- A basic VHF power amplifier suitable for 2M (144-146 Mhz) the output power vary from 3 to 25 Watts By VU2RAR
[ Hits: 2256 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- GS-35B 6 meter amplifier
- VHF power amplifier for 50MHz using GS-35B tubes, output 1500 W with 75 W input
[ Hits: 554 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Gi-7b's for 6 meters
- Ham Radio rf amp for 50 MHz
[ Hits: 740 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 1KW 2 Meter Amplifier
- 2 meter kilowatt linear amplifier
[ Hits: 1323 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- 6m Power Amplifier
- Home Brew 6 Meter Amplifier with a single 4CX250B by W4NFR
[ Hits: 365 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- W7IUV Low Band Preamp
- Pre amplifier using a 2N5109 for the 160 meters band
[ Hits: 1879 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
You can try similar terms3 meter band power meter 2 meter to 160 meter dipole 40 meter 17 meter vertic 1.2 meter 1.25 meter 10 meter 10 meter amp 10 meter ca 10 meter dx 10 meter fm 10 meter mod 10 meter mod al 811 10 meter mod al-811 10 meter qrp 10 meter sdr
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links