6 meter cw26 links
Antennas : 80M
- Broadbanding the half-square on 80 meters
- N6LF discusses a simple way to broadband the classic half-square antenna to operate in both the CW and SSB DX windows on 80/75 meters.
[ Hits: 2131 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.5 ]
- 6 Meter J-Pole Antenna
- A home made J-Pole antenna for 50 MHz, an amateur radio project by W8CWE
[ Hits: 63555 | Votes: 120 | Rating: 6.55 ]
- 5V7TH TOGO DXpedition
- 27 oktober - 6 november 2012
30/20/17/15/12/10/6 meter band
[ Hits: 128 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- T8GM - Palau
- Palau T8GM (OC009) September 6-7 and 15-19
This is solo DXpedition and CW only. Station will be Elecraft K3 and ECO R7+ vertical for 40-10 meters.
[ Hits: 179 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 6 Meters and Up: SSB/CW DX
- This is a group for amateur radio operators interested in VHF and UHF SSB and CW, primarily in North America. It's intended for general discussions of V/UHF operation, beacon information, reports of tropo and Es openings and anything else of interest to V/UHF DX enthusiasts
[ Hits: 1215 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- QROlle, 6 Band QRP-rig
- QROlle QRP-rig. 6 Band Shortwave rig with SMD:s.
160, 80, 40, 30, 20, 17 meters SSB/CW QRP-rig.
All documentation in English
[ Hits: 2101 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.5 ]
- VK2SIX - Six meters web site
- Nev vk2six's 6m low signal dxcc and cw home on the web.
[ Hits: 236 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 3905 Century Club RTTY Net
- The RTTY Net is one of several Nets run by the 3905 Century Club. There are SSB Nets on 160, 75, and 40 Meters and CW Nets on 80 and 40 Meters
[ Hits: 2164 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7 ]
- 59+ CW
- Freeware Win32 application can be used for sending CW signal to the transceiver over a COM port or simply listening to Morse code on the speaker. The application is very easy to configure and will allow you to you to add new Morse characters set speed, tone, dash, dot, PTT line delay and other parameters. It is also possible to set shortcuts for call, QTH, name, RST and ANY other QSO field.
[ Hits: 23011 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 6.19 ]
- RadioRaft decodes 10 different ARQ modes, 8 different FEC modes, Packet, Baudot, CW... It works with a Hamcomm interface or a radiomodem. RadioRaft offers automatic detection of modes, speeds and shift. It comes with a frequencymeter/baudmeter included, it has signal frequency tracking and a bit by bit display mode. Very easy to use. practical and fast.
[ Hits: 18655 | Votes: 39 | Rating: 6.03 ]
- SUPERVOX - S 300
- AM CW SSB linear amplifier for 160 80 and 40 meter band
[ Hits: 3146 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Amplifier for 15 and 17 meter band
- The two linear amplifiers are ment for use with QRP SSB/CW/FM/AM transmitters on the amateur bands 15 and 17 meters can be powered from a 12 volt DC supply by ON6MU
[ Hits: 1517 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 80 meters cw transceiver
- The home made transceiver covers 3.5 to 3.6 MHz and is CW only by GW4ALG
[ Hits: 4179 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7 ]
- QRP AM(cw) Transmitter for 10 meters
- In this project, you will make a simple low-power broadcast-type circuit, using a crystal oscillator integrated circuit and an a collector modulated AM oscillator.
[ Hits: 1109 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- KD1JV MMR-40 dead bug style
- A 40 meter rig with SSB and CW operating modes. This is a low power QRP rig with up to 6 watts CW or PEP output.
[ Hits: 1243 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.2 ]
- Oak Hills Research QRP 20/40 Transciever
- QRP CW transceiver Kit for 20 or 40 meter band, by OKA Hills Research, assembly history and description
[ Hits: 253 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6 ]
- Toaster transceiver
- A 2W 80 meters transceiver assembled into a toaster case.
[ Hits: 1436 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8 ]
- 500mw CW Transmitter
- A very quick and easy way to get on the air is to build a "Michigan Mighty Mite" CW transmitter for 160, 80, 40 or 30 meters. It can't get simpler than this. It has very few parts, costs almost nothing, and it works! Cost estimate $10 by VE6WTF
[ Hits: 8952 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- 80m QRP CW Tranceiver
- Crystal-controlled QRP tranceiver by F6BCU for 80 meters band 1W output
[ Hits: 1190 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- QRP AM CW transmitter
- A simple low-power broadcast-type circuit, using a crystal oscillator integrated circuit and an a collector modulated AM oscillator
[ Hits: 1031 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.5 ]
You can try similar terms160 meter to 6 meter antenna 10 meter net 10/11 meter 11 meter 17 meter 2 meter 40 meter v. 6 meter 6 meter cv 6 meter cw 80 meter inv l ft meter swr meter 1 meter mag loop 10 meter antennas
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links