6 meter dipole antenna57 links
Antennas : 10M
- A double extended Zepp for 10 meters
- How to make a Double Extended Zepp Antenna, almost a conventional halfwave dipole fed in the center with 300 or 450 ohm feed line by kh6jrm
[ Hits: 1707 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.5 ]
- Compact Top Band antennas
- Modeling compact 160 meter antennas, inverted L, half wave dipoles and linearly loaded dipole
[ Hits: 800 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- 160 Meter Dipole
- The 160 meter dipole is constructed from #12 stranded insulated wire available in most hardware stores.
The feedpoint uses a section of PVC pipe Article by W1TR
[ Hits: 1108 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6 ]
- 160 antenna for small lots
- The WT0G crazy W dipole, a solution for 160 meter operations
[ Hits: 1873 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.75 ]
- 22 Antennas for the 160 Meter Band
- 22 Different Wire Antennas for the 160 Meter Band, Random Length Radiator Wire, delta loop, loop antennas, off-centered antennas, sloper, dipoles, Z antenna, Zepp and Clothesline Antennas
[ Hits: 756 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Half-Wave 17 Meter Rotatable dipole
- The K7EFX Multiband 3-Half-Wave 6-Meter, Half-Wave 17-Meter, Rotatable Antenna
[ Hits: 920 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.33 ]
- Squarooka Antenna - squared bazooka for 2 meters band
- Sort of similar to the one of the 6m omni. Instead of using twin-lead, this design makes use of a more or less regular double bazooka antenna (coaxial dipole). Your attention shall be drawn to the available standart literature, such as Rothammel.
In order to "compute" the dimension, Karl Rothammel mentioned that the total length of the dipole shall be 95% of the free-space wavelength. The short-circuit bridges (closing the folded dipole) are to be placed at a distance-fraction being equal to the velocity factor of the coax cable used, which will be 66% using RG-58 or RG174.
[ Hits: 344 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 40 Meter Bowtie Antenna
- A bowtie antenna is a type of antenna that reputedly provides higher gain at lower radiation angles than a center-fed dipole antenna at heights considerably less than 1/2 wavelength above ground.
[ Hits: 1383 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7 ]
- 40 meter cage dipole
- The antenna consists of 6 runs of stranded wires spaced by plastic Hula Hoop spacers made of poly tubing
[ Hits: 886 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9 ]
- Postage Stamp 40 Meter Wire Dipole Antenna
- Build yourself a postage stamp 40 meter wire dipole antenna that fits in a space a little over 20 wide and works reasonably well at low heights
[ Hits: 2746 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- The Six Meter OCF Sleeve Dipole Vertical
- A slightly different 6M antenna project by N1GY, an Off center fed antenna for the 50 MHz.
[ Hits: 3343 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7 ]
- 80m Dipole
- A wire dipole antenna for 80 meters band
[ Hits: 1133 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8 ]
- A Broadband 80/160 meter dipole
- An easy to build single wire antenna for 160 and 80 meters with a better than 2 to 1 swr across the 80 meter band
[ Hits: 2461 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- Vertical dipole antenna
- A vertical dipole for 10, 15, 20 and 40 meters made adapting two Hustler Model 6-BTV antennas by w6sdo
[ Hits: 2227 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.56 ]
- The Fan Dipole Fence
- The FFD is a multiband antenna, quick, easy and cheap. This antenna is designed to work on 80, 40, 20, 17, 10 and 6 meters and to be placed in a backyard.
[ Hits: 1882 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.7 ]
- 6 Bands Fan Dipole Antenna
- Extension to an existing fan dipole originally modeled for 40 20 and 6 meters. This modification will add 80 15 and 10 meter bands.
[ Hits: 1264 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5 ]
- Fan Dipole Antenna for 40 20 and 6 meters
- A fand dipole antenna home made for the 7,14,50 MHz.
This article descbribes how to homebrew the antenna, hot to setup and some SWR measurements.
[ Hits: 317 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Morgain 80-160
- A dual band antenna designed to work on low bands and in this article on 80 and 160 meters band. Total lenght of this folded dipole is 37,60 meters. Includes some details for fine tuning on 160 meters. Article in italia
[ Hits: 2098 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.58 ]
- Multi-Band OCF-dipole Antenna
- An Off-center-feed antenna that covers 80, 40, 20, 17, 15, 12, 10, and 6 meters
[ Hits: 1598 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.5 ]
- OCF Dipole
- 65279;This is a popular antenna design as the performance is very good across the HF bands and requires little or no tuning. It is a dipole fed off center with a 4:1 current balun at the offset feedpoint. The antenna shown covers 80, 40, 20 and 10 meters with 15 meters and WARC bands
[ Hits: 2556 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.43 ]
You can try similar terms40 meter dipole antenna 6 meter dipole antenna 60 meter dipole antenna 80 meter dipole antenna dipole 10 meter antenna 80 meter band dipole antenna 10 meter dipole 11 meter dipole 12 17 meter dipole 15 20 meter dipole 15 meter dipole 2 meter dipole 20 meter dipole 40 meter dipole 6 meter dipole
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links