6 meter end feed4 links
- A double extended Zepp for 10 meters
- How to make a Double Extended Zepp Antenna, almost a conventional halfwave dipole fed in the center with 300 or 450 ohm feed line by kh6jrm
[ Hits: 1261 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- 2 element Yagi for 50 MHz
- This 6 meter 2 element yagi antenna is simple, compact and effective antenna for 50 Mhz. The design antenna was optimized with AO for best match to 50 ohms, no matching network. A choke balun is recommended to decouple feedline currents.
[ Hits: 136 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VHF Yagi from Old TV Antenna
- 6m/2m/70cm Yagi Antenna Built from Old TV Antenna
This turned out to be a great little antenna. It works the 6 meter, 2 meter and 70 centimeter bands. You can use one common feedpoint or two seperate feedpoints depending on how you would like to connect this antenna to your transceiver.
[ Hits: 579 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The W3EDP Antenna
- A wire antenna feeded with an unsymmetrical feed and a 1:4 balun can be tuned from 6 to 80 meters band but can be noisier than a dipole and cause RF in the shack
[ Hits: 388 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar terms6 meter end feed 2 meter feed line 239 feed thru 300 ohm feed end feed end feed ant end feed hf end feed l end feed zep feed through antenna feed center feed circular feed current feed direct feed
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links