6 meter review34 links
Antennas : 160M
- The Cobra Antenna
- A folded wire antenna for 160 meters as appeared on 73 amateur radio magazine june 1997
[ Hits: 1512 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Dish antenna for 2 meters band
- An efficient 2 meter antenna disguised as a TV Satellite dish. This vertically polarized horizontal slot antenna, cut into the reflector of a TV dish, might be the ultimate stealth antenna.
[ Hits: 1100 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Modeling the W6NL 40m Moxon
- This note looks at the antenna and antenna model for the 40 meter Moxon Yagi designed by Dave Leeson, W6NL. The performance of the antenna, through the model, will be explored in several typical settings.
[ Hits: 1638 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.14 ]
- Homebrewing a 6 Meter Yagi
- In this PDF article Zack Lau describe how to homebrew a four element yagi beam antenna for 50 MHz band, including how to build mounting blocks and tubing clamps to hold elements.
[ Hits: 525 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- 2 elements Folded Yagi Antenna for 6 Meters
- 50MHz Collapsible 2 Element Mini Beam antenna, an overview the development of the 6MBA.
[ Hits: 272 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Magnetic Loop Antenna Calculator Spreadsheet
- Excel spreadsheet that help calculating dimensions of a high efficiency magnetic loop antenna for HF bands. Giving in input the loop perimeter, loop diameter and loop conductor will calculate electric characteristics, bandwidth, and efficiency
[ Hits: 145 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Designing VHF/UHF Quad Antenna
- The information in this article has come from many amateur sources, the most notable was from WA6TEY (sk 1985) Ray Frost, who was a pioneer of VHF Quad designs and one of the best Southern California Transmitter Hunters. Ray built hundreds two meter quads in single
and paired configurations as well as his famous mobile radio direction finding quad.
[ Hits: 179 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Ameritron AL-811 Panel Meter Lights
- A solutiom for the Ameritron AL-811(H) RF power amplifier, burnt panel meter lights.
A common failure with the Ameritron AL-811 and similar amplifiers is that the panel meter lights burn out prematurely. These bulbs are usually integrated into the actual panel meter.
The solution for this is to provide the meter backlighting with LEDs.
[ Hits: 79 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- IC-703 60m Instructions
- IC-703 modification to operate the 60 meters band
[ Hits: 263 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- First Impressions of the Icom IC-7300
- An early review of the Icom IC-7300 HF + 6M Transceiver includes four videos demonstrating reception on 40 meters band
[ Hits: 455 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Kenwood TS-850S Review
- QST Magazine, 1991 July, review of the Kenwood TS-850S 160-10 Meter Transceiver
[ Hits: 412 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Yaesu FT-450D Review
- Yaesu FT-450D HF / 6 Meter DSP Transceiver, a nice affordable transceiver for amateur radio use, but understand the caveats.
[ Hits: 94 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- TE Systems 6 Meter Amplifier Review
- TE Systems 0510G 50 MHz meter amplifier set up for 10 watts in and 170 watts out.
[ Hits: 36 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- Reducing Internet Router Noise on 6 Meters
- Slaying the grim reaper of internet router noise on 6 meter
[ Hits: 453 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar termsts 2000 review 160 meter to 6 meter antenna 10 meter net 10/11 meter 11 meter 17 meter 2 meter 40 meter v. 6 meter 80 meter inv l ft meter swr meter 1 meter mag loop 10 meter antennas 10 meter beacon
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links