6 meter wire antenna37 links
Antennas : 10M
- 40 thru 10 Meter Zepp Antenna
- A modified 20 meter double zepp wire Operating Bands: 40 thru 10 meters (with tuner), basic construction and performance information.
[ Hits: 83715 | Votes: 65 | Rating: 5.72 ]
- Inverted U antenna for 160m
- An inverted U wire antenna for 200 meters and down
[ Hits: 11374 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.16 ]
- Your First 160-Meter Antenna
- Notes on building a basic wire vertical or horizontal antenna for 160 meters band by L. B. Cebik, W4RNL
[ Hits: 5844 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- The Battle Creek 40 80 160 m antenna
- 3 Band vertical Marconi-antenna for the bands 40, 80, 160 meters with a ground net of wires as radials.
[ Hits: 2439 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- 160 meters long wire antenna
- The Ladder-line Twin-lead Marconi Antenna system for 160 meters band
[ Hits: 4960 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- Broadband 80/160 Meter Dipole
- An easy to build single wire antenna for 160 and 80 meters with a better than 2 to 1 swr across the 80 meter band by K5GP
[ Hits: 2709 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- W5GI Mystery Antenna
- W5GI Mystery Antenna is a multi-band wire antenna that performs exceptionally well even though it confounds antenna modeling software.
This antenna covers 80 to 6 meters with low feed point impedance and will work with most radios, with or without an antenna tuner. It is approximately 100 feet long, can handle the legal limit, and is easy and inexpensive to build. It is similar to a G5RV but a much better performer especially on 20 meters.
[ Hits: 128489 | Votes: 111 | Rating: 7.89 ]
- VK5AH -HF 4 Bander dipole
- A multiband 80-40-20-15 meters dipole wire antenna that can be extended to cover 160 meters too.
[ Hits: 51724 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 6.90 ]
- W3HH antenna for 40 meters
- Pictures and plan to build a wire W3HH antenna for 7 Mhz.
[ Hits: 4817 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.45 ]
- Dual Loop 80 and 40 Meter
- A dual loop antenna, ZZ Wave Net HF Wire Antenna Project by VE6VIS.
The antenna is basically a full wave 80 meter loop on top and a 40 meter loop on the bottom all supported from a 64 foot center support
[ Hits: 23914 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- 6 meter wire antenna calculations
- Six meter wire antenna sizes
[ Hits: 3467 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- WA0WOX 6 meter Moxon Antenna
- Built around a 1/2" pvc frame, Larry's 6 meter moxon antenna is made from #8 aluminum ground wire
[ Hits: 2250 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Bruce arrays for 80 and 160m
- Antennas with gain and bandwidth for 80 and 160 meters band. Simple wire antenna capable of considerable gain
[ Hits: 8117 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- K0RWU Multiband dipole 6-17 meters
- This antenna consists of 4 resonate dipoles made from 12 insulated copper electrical wire. The dipoles are resonate on the following bands: 6 meters, 10 meters, 12 meters and 17 meters.
[ Hits: 2061 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- TX Four Square Antenna
- A 220-ft tower that has five catenary lines, each about 500 feet long. Four of these lines, running NE, SE, SW, and NW support four 1/4-wavelength wire verticals used in a 160-meter four-square antenna.
[ Hits: 659 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A Small Wire Loop Antennas for 160 meters
- Low noise, receive only coax loop antennas for 160 - 10 meters HF bands
[ Hits: 46811 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- SkyWire horizontal loop antenna
- A Wire resonant loop antenna for 160 meters band article by N4KC
[ Hits: 636 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- NB6Zep Antenna and more
- A modified EDZep for 20 meters, Yagi, Zepp Beam, Dual Dipole, Space Restricted 80 meter wires.
Operating Bands: 40 thru 10 meters with tuner
[ Hits: 9048 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.60 ]
- W4JOH Cobra Antenna
- The original Cobra antenna, is a multiband 160 or 80 to 10 meter, designed by W4JOH is built using standard insulated wire of about 14 gauge and fed with 450 ohm ladder line down to the shack into a tuner.
[ Hits: 1463 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Portable Wire Antenna
- W4ZT used this antenna for Field Day and other portable applications. He built them for all bands between 160 meters and 6 meters. You can make them easily using whatever wire you have available and make the insulators from scrap plastic
[ Hits: 1783 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
You can try similar terms10 meter wire antenna 11 meter wire antenna 160 meter wire antenna 2 meter wire antenna 20 meter wire antenna 6 meter wire antenna 2 meter portable wire antenna 3 element 20 meter wire antenna portable 2 meter wire antenna 10 meter wire 10 meter wire ant 80 meter end fed wire wire 2 meter ant 2 meter wire yagi 20 40 meter wire anten
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links