6 meter578 links - and 6 categories
Antennas : 15M
- Monster Quads
- N6LF tells us about his monster two-element 40-meter quad, with bonus three elements on 20 and 15
[ Hits: 6119 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Single support gain antennas for 80-160 meters
- On 80 and 160 meters an antenna with modest gain and good front-to-back (F/B) ratio, along with a steerable pattern, can be very effective for contesting.
[ Hits: 3222 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Magnetic loop for 160 meters
- Pictures and calculated values for this home made magnetic loop antenna for the 160 meters band by HB9MTN
[ Hits: 3215 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- 160 Meter Vertical
- This is a 90 foot tall top loaded vertical for 160 meters. It is constructed from aluminum irrigation tubing and has four sets of four guys each by w7iuv
[ Hits: 5827 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- W3HH antenna for 40 meters
- Pictures and plan to build a wire W3HH antenna for 7 Mhz.
[ Hits: 4892 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.45 ]
- A wideband 80 meter dipole
- This worthy antenna is so simple and inexpensive you will want more than one by N6LF
[ Hits: 23396 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- Broadbanding the half-square on 80 meters
- N6LF discusses a simple way to broadband the classic half-square antenna to operate in both the CW and SSB DX windows on 80/75 meters.
[ Hits: 2147 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.5 ]
- Bruce arrays for 80 and 160m
- Antennas with gain and bandwidth for 80 and 160 meters band. Simple wire antenna capable of considerable gain
[ Hits: 8472 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9 ]
- CobWebb multiband folded dipole
- The cobwebb antenna it is basically a 5 band antenna comprising of 5 full half wave dipoles for each band - between 10 meters and 20 meters, the antenna is also resonant on 6M and can be modeled even for VHF frequencies.
[ Hits: 7894 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- N6TWW 2 meter Halo
- 2 Meter Halo Antenna project by Mike Fedler with many detailed pictues and detailes homebrewing instructions so you can build your own
[ Hits: 3219 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- Optimizing half-wave sloper arrays for 160 meters
- This article presents a 160-meter variation of this family of antennas and, more importantly, a discussion of the details of how to get such a beast
working really well.
[ Hits: 4981 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7 ]
- Effects of Very Large Ground Screens
- A theoretical and experimental study of the effects of very large ground screens on 20 meter verticals
[ Hits: 369 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- VE6YP CoaxTrap
- The Coax trap program computes design parameters for the construction of coaxial traps for HF usage. Typically these are constructed from PVC tube and RG58/59 coax
[ Hits: 6993 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Z Match for High RF power
- Based on VK5BR's Z-Match and designed for High RF Power covers 160 to 10 meters by VK6YSF
[ Hits: 4682 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.8 ]
- The EZ-Tuner
- The "EZ-Tuner" is a homebrew automatic legal-limit antenna tuner that covers all amateur HF bands from 160-10 meters. Using a T-network design and controlled by a BASIC Stamp BS2sx microcontroller, the EZ-Tuner will match at least a 16:1 VSWR for either unbalanced or balanced transmission lines.
[ Hits: 5391 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- WD2XSH The 500 KC Amateur Radio Experimental Group
- The ARRL 600 meter experimental group
[ Hits: 412 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 6-Meter Ham Frequencies
- Alan Muir, VE7BEU, on behalf of the Westcoast Amateur Radio Association,(Victoria) is assembling and submitting the 6-meter Repeater pairs in use to the BC Amateur Radio Coordination Council.
[ Hits: 557 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- The 160-Meter Band: An Enigma Shrouded in Mystery
- Lights on why 160 meters is so unpredictable and what’s being done to reveal its secrets
[ Hits: 1029 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- Six-Meter Linear Amplifier
- This homebrew six-meter linear amplifier started off life as a "junker" Alpha 76PA h.f. amplfier. Power output is 800W
[ Hits: 1560 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Toaster transceiver
- A 2W 80 meters transceiver assembled into a toaster case.
[ Hits: 1451 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8 ]
You can try similar terms160 meter to 6 meter antenna 10 meter net 10/11 meter 11 meter 17 meter 2 meter 2 meter zep 40 meter v. 6 meter 6 meter cv 6 meter cw 80 meter inv l ft meter hf swr meter swr meter
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links