6 meter683 links - and 5 categories
- W5QJR Antenna Revisited
- This antenna combines the features of a horizontal and a vertical antenna to provide constant signal level to all stations from near-in to more than 1,000 miles It is the optimum antenna for rag chewing and net operation on 40, 80 and 160 meters
[ Hits: 2498 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Inverted L for 160 meters
- An inverted L antenna for 160 meters band by VE2DPE in french
[ Hits: 4931 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Building High Power, High Q, Loading Coils
- This page describes the loading coil (inductor) that W8WWV built for my center-loaded 160 meter band (1.83 MHz) vertical antenna.
[ Hits: 6388 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- 3 Element yagi for 17 meters band
- 17 Meter 3 element TA33 junior mono band yagi antenna conversion project by K6TC
[ Hits: 5626 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Portable yagi antennas
- A 3 and 5 element portable yagi antennas for 2 meter band
[ Hits: 4965 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- 2 meter 1/4 wave Ground Plane
- 146 Mhz quarter wave antenna plan
[ Hits: 5878 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Dual Loop 80 and 40 Meter
- A dual loop antenna, ZZ Wave Net HF Wire Antenna Project by VE6VIS.
The antenna is basically a full wave 80 meter loop on top and a 40 meter loop on the bottom all supported from a 64 foot center support
[ Hits: 23805 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- 6 Meter 5/8 Wave Vertical Antenna
- The G3JVL 6 Meter ground plane vertical is a compact antenna that is ideal for portable operations. If needed, it can be disassembled into a very small bundle no longer than the longest element.
[ Hits: 16986 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.23 ]
- HB9MTN DDRR Antenna for 50 Mhz
- Pictures and dimensions of and HB9MTN DDRR antenna for 6 meters band
[ Hits: 2085 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- 3 element 50 Mhz Yagi
- A 3 elements long yagi antenna for 6 meters band by ON6MU
[ Hits: 11891 | Votes: 40 | Rating: 4.58 ]
- Ultimate Portable HF Vertical Antenna
- 65279;A light and compact antenna that is easy to build, and easy to find parts for. Band coverage is 60 through 10 meters.
[ Hits: 4033 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- Base Loaded 160M Half-Sloper Antenna
- If you want an antenna resonoant on the 160 meters band this is a possible solution, but of course, need space.
[ Hits: 4506 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- Speedometers SWR Meters and Smith Charts
- Have wondered why a Smith chart has such strange grid lines. Believe it or not, there is a logical progression from Speedometers to Smith charts that will make the Smith grid crystal clear.
[ Hits: 379 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Main Page - RadioCanadaDXGroup
- The Radio Canada DX Group is a non-profit, 11-meter, Citizens Band Radio Group, established in 1969.
[ Hits: 432 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- CQ Contests Rules and Awards
- CQ Contests rules, CQ World Wide 160-meter Contest
CQ World Wide WPX Contest CQ World Wide RTTY Contest
CQ World Wide RTTY WPX Contest CQ World Wide DX Contest CQ World Wide VHF Contest
[ Hits: 535 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- OH3XR Marko
- OH3XR OH9XX Marko personal page and activity in 160 meters
[ Hits: 509 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 9.09 ]
- KF6VSG pskmeter page, describing the hardware, software and firmware for a monitoring device for psk31 transceivers that automatically maintains the sound card level to give maximum drive to the transmitter without introducing distortion.
[ Hits: 923 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- DL6JAN QRSS beacon experiments
- A summary of QRSS activities on 30 meters band. Hombrewing a QRSS Beacon
[ Hits: 832 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Coax Switch 160-10 meter
- Cheap and Dirty Coax Switch by Glen E. Zook, K9STH
[ Hits: 4281 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- A Homebrew SSB Transceiver for 60 Meters
- Description of the design and building of a homebrew phasing-type ssb transceiver for the 60 meter band by Paul Alexander WB9IPA
[ Hits: 1016 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.75 ]
You can try similar terms40 meter 17 meter delta loop 3 meter band power meter how to convert galaxy 10 meter to 11 meter adding 80 meter to a 10-40 meter vertical a 2 meter 6 meter wire mes making a 10 meter to 6 meter 2 meter to 160 meter dipole making-a 10 meter to 6 meter 2 meter 432 meter vertical 40 meter 17 meter vertic 10 meter ca 5 meter used 6 meter 6 meter amp 10 meter ant
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links