6 meter587 links - and 8 categories
Antennas : 15M
- Monster Quads
- N6LF tells us about his monster two-element 40-meter quad, with bonus three elements on 20 and 15
[ Hits: 6143 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Single support gain antennas for 80-160 meters
- On 80 and 160 meters an antenna with modest gain and good front-to-back (F/B) ratio, along with a steerable pattern, can be very effective for contesting.
[ Hits: 3251 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Magnetic loop for 160 meters
- Pictures and calculated values for this home made magnetic loop antenna for the 160 meters band by HB9MTN
[ Hits: 3236 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- 160 Meter Vertical
- This is a 90 foot tall top loaded vertical for 160 meters. It is constructed from aluminum irrigation tubing and has four sets of four guys each by w7iuv
[ Hits: 5847 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- W3HH antenna for 40 meters
- Pictures and plan to build a wire W3HH antenna for 7 Mhz.
[ Hits: 4914 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.45 ]
- A wideband 80 meter dipole
- This worthy antenna is so simple and inexpensive you will want more than one by N6LF
[ Hits: 23541 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- Broadbanding the half-square on 80 meters
- N6LF discusses a simple way to broadband the classic half-square antenna to operate in both the CW and SSB DX windows on 80/75 meters.
[ Hits: 2161 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.5 ]
- Bruce arrays for 80 and 160m
- Antennas with gain and bandwidth for 80 and 160 meters band. Simple wire antenna capable of considerable gain
[ Hits: 8530 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9 ]
- CobWebb multiband folded dipole
- The cobwebb antenna it is basically a 5 band antenna comprising of 5 full half wave dipoles for each band - between 10 meters and 20 meters, the antenna is also resonant on 6M and can be modeled even for VHF frequencies.
[ Hits: 7981 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- N6TWW 2 meter Halo
- 2 Meter Halo Antenna project by Mike Fedler with many detailed pictues and detailes homebrewing instructions so you can build your own
[ Hits: 3259 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.22 ]
- Optimizing half-wave sloper arrays for 160 meters
- This article presents a 160-meter variation of this family of antennas and, more importantly, a discussion of the details of how to get such a beast
working really well.
[ Hits: 5022 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7 ]
- Effects of Very Large Ground Screens
- A theoretical and experimental study of the effects of very large ground screens on 20 meter verticals
[ Hits: 378 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- VE6YP CoaxTrap
- The Coax trap program computes design parameters for the construction of coaxial traps for HF usage. Typically these are constructed from PVC tube and RG58/59 coax
[ Hits: 7047 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Z Match for High RF power
- Based on VK5BR's Z-Match and designed for High RF Power covers 160 to 10 meters by VK6YSF
[ Hits: 4699 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.8 ]
- The EZ-Tuner
- The "EZ-Tuner" is a homebrew automatic legal-limit antenna tuner that covers all amateur HF bands from 160-10 meters. Using a T-network design and controlled by a BASIC Stamp BS2sx microcontroller, the EZ-Tuner will match at least a 16:1 VSWR for either unbalanced or balanced transmission lines.
[ Hits: 5415 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- WD2XSH The 500 KC Amateur Radio Experimental Group
- The ARRL 600 meter experimental group
[ Hits: 420 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 6-Meter Ham Frequencies
- Alan Muir, VE7BEU, on behalf of the Westcoast Amateur Radio Association,(Victoria) is assembling and submitting the 6-meter Repeater pairs in use to the BC Amateur Radio Coordination Council.
[ Hits: 564 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- The 160-Meter Band: An Enigma Shrouded in Mystery
- Lights on why 160 meters is so unpredictable and what’s being done to reveal its secrets
[ Hits: 1043 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- Six-Meter Linear Amplifier
- This homebrew six-meter linear amplifier started off life as a "junker" Alpha 76PA h.f. amplfier. Power output is 800W
[ Hits: 1589 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Toaster transceiver
- A 2W 80 meters transceiver assembled into a toaster case.
[ Hits: 1463 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8 ]
You can try similar terms160 meter to 6 meter antenna 6 meter 10 meter antenna 10 meter net 10/11 meter 11 meter 15 meter 17 meter 2 meter 2 meter fm 2 meter zep 40 meter v. 5/8 ten meter 6 meter 6 meter cv 6 meter cw
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links