6 metres17 links
- A Practical Antenna for 160 Metres
- 140 feet of insulated wire, the first half of which (70 feet) is space wound on an insulated tube.
[ Hits: 88365 | Votes: 44 | Rating: 6.56 ]
- G3YXM Small Loop
- This simple antenna is capable of remarkable results on 160, 80 and 40 metres. Forming a triangle from around 50 feet of satellite TV coaxial cable, the top of the triangle can be as low as 15 feet, and the lower side just high enough to prevent a passer by hanging themselves
[ Hits: 3211 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- 6 elements Yagi for 50 MHz
- 6 Elements on 50 MHz / 6 metres de VK4ADC
[ Hits: 359 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- G4AON portable 6m J-Pole antenna
- Ribbon cable J-Pole antenna for 6 Metres, with antenna picture and construction detail
[ Hits: 4192 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.60 ]
- Jim, G3RTE and Phil, G3SWH will be QRV on all bands 80 to 10 metres as VK9C/G6AY on CW only from the Cocos Island Motel on West Island between 22nd February and 5th March 2011
[ Hits: 109 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- International 70 MHz allocations
- The Four Metres website offer a global overview graph of the four meter band plans world wide
[ Hits: 486 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- G4UCJ 6 meter report and recordings
- Recent six meters report from UK with recording of some QSOs
[ Hits: 325 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Magnetic loop for 20 to 6 metres
- Magnetic loop for 20 to 6 metres pedestrian mobile by VK3YE
[ Hits: 824 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.40 ]
- Top of the Dial - 160 metres band
- Operating the 160 metres band in Melbourne Australia by VK3YE
[ Hits: 431 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- Transmitting on 160 metres
- A page dedicated to top band transmitting equipment and operations by VK3YE
[ Hits: 264 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Radio Free London
- Radio Free London is now BACK ON THE AIR.
We are now back on medium wave (AM) on 1125kHz (266 metres) and 5805kHz short wave every Sunday. The SW service consists of a 4 hour loop of 2 programmes. The medium wave service has a third bonus programme making it a 6 hour loop of 3 programmes.
[ Hits: 730 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- One Valve CW transmitter
- This transmitter was first constructed in 1987 and provided the author with his first real rig, capable of distances of more than about 100 metres.Use a 6GV8 tube.
[ Hits: 482 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- converting Philips FM-828E to 6 metres
- conversion of low band VHF Philips FM-828 E band down to 6 metres
[ Hits: 1294 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- converting Philips FM-92 E to 6 metres
- conversion of low band VHF Philips FM-92E to 6 metres
[ Hits: 1598 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- converting AWA RT-85 E band to 6 metres
- conversion of low band VHF AWA RT-85 transceiver down to 6 metres.
[ Hits: 967 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- converting AWA 25M-22 to 6 metres
- conversion of low band VHF AWA 25M-22 carphone onto 6 metres.
[ Hits: 884 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- converting AWA 25M-1 to 6 metres
- conversion of low band VHF AWA 25M-1 carphone onto 6 metres.
[ Hits: 1123 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links