6 pin microphone3 links
- The ElectraSlide Antenna
- Modification of the DK3 design by Don Johnson, W6AAQ. No voltage dropping, operates on the full 12 volts. The control switch and the matching toroid are supplied. All you need is a standard 3/8 by 24 thread ballmount, 2 wire sheilded microphone cable for control wiring, and a CB whip cut to resonance.
[ Hits: 1312 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Home Build a CT-69 Microphone adapter
- This adapter allows the use of 8 Pin round Yaesu microphones on some Yaesu radios with the 6P6C modular socket by MW0GKX
[ Hits: 640 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Yaesu Microphone Pin Outs
- Vertex Standard, Yaesu mic pin outs for: FT-90, FT-100D (1990s), FT-2600, FT-3000, FT-7100,
[ Hits: 2037 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.86 ]
You can try similar terms6 pin microphone microphone microphone cop ham radio microphone microphone clip shure microphone
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links