60 m antenna252 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 160M
- The Cobra Antenna
- A folded wire antenna for 160 meters as appeared on 73 amateur radio magazine june 1997
[ Hits: 1245 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Short Top Band Antenna
- A shortened 160 meters band antenna for hams who do not have 260 ft of space, based on a open-wire-fed short dipoole
[ Hits: 1054 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Inverted L- Antenna for the TOP Band
- An schema drawing and formula to calculate size of an Inverted L antenna for the 160 meters band, 1.84 MHz.
[ Hits: 166 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Building and Using an Experimental Beverage
- An interesting article about planning and testing beverage antennas for 80 and 160 meters in a rural location
[ Hits: 517 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- HF Resonant Loop Antenna
- The antenna was built to be used for shortwave listening with a Tecsun PL-660 radio receiver. Later it was used with Yaesu VX-6 handheld transceiver and with Yaesu FT-817ND for shortwave listening.
[ Hits: 718 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- Home Built Buddistick Antenna
- A home made buddistick portable HF antenna capable to work from 60 to 10 meters band
[ Hits: 730 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RX Flag Antenna FO0AAA 160-10 meters
- An HF bands receiving antenna, shaped in a delta-loop wire aerial with a total 28ft lenght.
[ Hits: 225 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- Z-match ATU covering 160m - 10m
- An home made Z-Match antenna tuner unit that cover all HF bands between 10 and 160 meters
[ Hits: 609 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Short Vertical Antennas and Ground Systems
- Relevance of a proper ground systems on short HF vertical antennas, with an analysis on a vertical antenna for 160 meter band
[ Hits: 317 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A Tincan feed for 2.45GHz
- Construction details for a simple but effective antenna for 2.45Ghz wireless lan use.
[ Hits: 343 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- 2.4 GHz Sky mini-dish Antenna
- How to modify a Sky mini-dish so it will work effectivly at 2.4Ghz.
[ Hits: 457 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- Arduino Antenna Rotator Controller
- This is an attempt to build an Antenna rotator controller using Arduino Mega 2560 with a nice user interface showing the actual position of the antenna.
[ Hits: 712 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
You can try similar termsantenna analyzer antenna 1.2 ghz antenna 10 6 2 antenna 10 80 antenna 10 80m antenna 10 ghz antenna 100 antenna 100 m antenna 100 mhz antenna 10m antenna 10m end fed antenna 11 m antenna 11 mhz antenna 11 mt antenna 11m antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links