60 m antenna249 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 160M
- G3YXM Small Loop
- This simple antenna is capable of remarkable results on 160, 80 and 40 metres. Forming a triangle from around 50 feet of satellite TV coaxial cable, the top of the triangle can be as low as 15 feet, and the lower side just high enough to prevent a passer by hanging themselves
[ Hits: 3169 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Double-L Antenna For 80 and 160
- A vertical antenna for 80 and 160, fed with a single feed line that is simple, effective, and requires no ground system.
[ Hits: 1846 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- 160M antenna for small lots or gardens
- Small & practical DIY inverted U antenna.
This design worked very well during the
2017 CQWW 160M SSB contest.
[ Hits: 853 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- 160 TX array by AA1K
- 160 meter tx antenna array
[ Hits: 732 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- The 160M No-Excuses Homebrew Vertical
- 160m antenna designed for stations having a difficult time putting a decent signal on 160M from small or restricted lots.A 25 ft. vertical antenna, made from three 10 ft. PVC.
[ Hits: 1030 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Spitfire Antenna
- A multiband antenna for 40 to 160 meters with control box project by HA8RM
[ Hits: 1026 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- 2 Element Yagi for 6 meters
- The 2 element DK7ZB antenna, feature a 60 cm boom 28 ohm for the 50 MHz band
[ Hits: 1497 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.37 ]
- Double L Antenna for 160 and 80 m
- Antennas ideas for 160 80 and 40 meters by HB9TPL
[ Hits: 929 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HF Helical Whip Calculator
- Build your own HF helical whip antenna for mobile or portable operation
[ Hits: 1885 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.80 ]
- 1:4 Current Balun
- This project is intended to aid in tuning a balanced antenna or feedline that has a high impedance 100-600 ohms by N5ESE
[ Hits: 3117 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- End-Fed antenna for 160-80-40 meters band
- This PDF File desscribes how to homemade a multi-band end-fed trapped wire antenna resonating on the low bands of 160 80 and 40 meters. Contains trap design instructions and some construction tips.
[ Hits: 1446 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.60 ]
- TX Four Square Antenna
- A 220-ft tower that has five catenary lines, each about 500 feet long. Four of these lines, running NE, SE, SW, and NW support four 1/4-wavelength wire verticals used in a 160-meter four-square antenna.
[ Hits: 656 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Build Yagi antennas that works
- Excellent article on How to Build A Yagi Antenna That Works by Paul NO8D DX Engineering
[ Hits: 880 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 160m mobile coil
- 160m Coil design for a mobile antenna by N3QO
[ Hits: 1235 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- H-Pole Multiband Antenna
- The H-Pole is a vertical multiband wire antenna for 160-10 meters bands
[ Hits: 3847 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.17 ]
- 160m/80m Receiving Loop antenna
- Going High-Q and High-Tech with the RX Loop at AC0C
[ Hits: 514 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Low-noise receiving antenna for 80 and 160 m
- How you can make a low-cost, low-noise, 21-foot-square receiving antenna that boost your DX ability.
[ Hits: 860 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Traps for 160 meters band
- Extending a 40/80 trapped dipole to 160 meter band
[ Hits: 1017 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- 160m WebSDR from Poland
- WebSDR receiver in Wroclaw, Poland. Antenna is 160m inverted-L 12m height.
[ Hits: 5590 | Votes: 72 | Rating: 3.34 ]
- Radio Communication Base Station, Marine, Cellular and Mobile antennas covering all bands between 2-6000MHz, Communication Accessories, Coaxial Cable, Coaxial Connectors and Accessories
[ Hits: 644 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
You can try similar termsantenna yagi antenna td900 antenna analyzer antenna scanner antenna from old tv antenna antenna ezo antenna 6, 2, 440 antenna bow tie antenna swl antenna antenna-pmr-446 antenna-446-mhz 70 mhz antenna 40m antenna 144 mhz antenna kma antenna 144-mhz-antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links