60 meter band120 links - and 2 categories
Antennas : 160M
- Short Top Band Antenna
- A shortened 160 meters band antenna for hams who do not have 260 ft of space, based on a open-wire-fed short dipoole
[ Hits: 1374 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Inverted L- Antenna for the TOP Band
- An schema drawing and formula to calculate size of an Inverted L antenna for the 160 meters band, 1.84 MHz.
[ Hits: 582 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- 22 Antennas for the 160 Meter Band
- 22 Different Wire Antennas for the 160 Meter Band, Random Length Radiator Wire, delta loop, loop antennas, off-centered antennas, sloper, dipoles, Z antenna, Zepp and Clothesline Antennas
[ Hits: 485 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 160m portable vertical antenna
- The Shoddytenna is a 160 meters band vertical antenna intended for portable use. This antenna takes just 15 minutes to erect on site, can be carried by hand and is ideal for local groundwave work.
[ Hits: 175 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Dipole for 60 meter band
- Short dipole for 60m tropical band ...a total of 12 meters of wire, with a diameter of about 2 mm, divided into four sections.
[ Hits: 155 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- Balcony Mounted Buddistick Antenna by KP4MD
- The antenna handles 250 watts and covers 40 through 10 meters, with an optional add on coil for 80 and 60 meters. The author in this pages includes an interesting video in which describes the antenna setup, and the importance of the shunting coil on lower bands like 40 and 80 meters. SWR curves diagrams are also included and demonstrate the influence on resonating frequency of the shunting coil.
[ Hits: 136 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Triband Receiving Loop for 160/80/40m
- A receiving only loop antenna for low bands, cover 160 to 40 meters with a remote antenna switch box well described and illustrated in this article
[ Hits: 679 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- RX Flag Antenna FO0AAA 160-10 meters
- An HF bands receiving antenna, shaped in a delta-loop wire aerial with a total 28ft lenght.
[ Hits: 390 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- Top Band Receive Loop Antenna
- In this article the author shows the receiving loop antenna for 160 meters band installed at his QTH. Diagram and movie available. Article in in Turkish but can be translated in english
[ Hits: 119 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Z-match ATU covering 160m - 10m
- An home made Z-Match antenna tuner unit that cover all HF bands between 10 and 160 meters
[ Hits: 969 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7 ]
- Short Vertical Antennas and Ground Systems
- Relevance of a proper ground systems on short HF vertical antennas, with an analysis on a vertical antenna for 160 meter band
[ Hits: 397 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- World Wide Digi DX Contest
- World Wide Digi DX Contest 2019 The contest will occur over 24 hours on August 31 and September 1, 2019 using the FT4 and FT8 modes on the 160, 80, 40, 20, 15, and 10-meter bands.
[ Hits: 78 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- PY0F AA4VK Fernando de Noronha
- Three of the five-members from the 1992 Navassa DXpedition Team, AA4NC, Will; AA4VK, Ron; and WA4DAN, Murray are planning a reunion DXpedition to PY0F, Fernando de Noronha from October 18-27, including operating in the CQWW Phone Contest. An all-band operation is planned on 160 – 6 meters with SSB, CW & RTTY
[ Hits: 81 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- HA8DU Antenna Tuners
- HA8DU European manufacturer of quality amateur radio antenna tuners for HF Bands, from 10 meter to 160 meters band. Products includes manual and automatic antenna tuners, power handling till 3.5 KW. HA8DU produce even custom made variable capacitors and rotary switches.
[ Hits: 214 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7 ]
- PolEx Technologies
- Makers of the The Polar Explorer transmitter, which operates on 9 HF bands from 160 through 10 meters and is capable of 500 watt peak output power on SSB, CW, AM, FM and RTTY. It is intended to be used in conjunction with a transceiver.
[ Hits: 408 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Top Band Frequencies
- 160 meter band allocations by world area, with best and known bad frequencies indications.
[ Hits: 804 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- IC-703 60m Instructions
- IC-703 modification to operate the 60 meters band
[ Hits: 286 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Kenwood TS-590S 60 meters modification
- How eneable TX on 60 meters band on the Kenwood TS-590S. This modification is for the european version, since the US version is already enabled for 5 MHz.
This article illustrate also how to extend full TX on TS-590S.
[ Hits: 80 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- HF2V 80 40m Vertical
- Article on the HF dual band antenna with construction details and how to add 160 meters to the HF2V
[ Hits: 2275 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- 160m 20w AM transmitter
- Born as a companion transmitter for the Yaesu FRG-7 receiver has become a stand alone tramsmitter for 160 meters band
[ Hits: 444 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar terms11 meter cb band 60 meter band 40m & 80m band air band band 12m band web sdr top band two band 160 meter to 6 meter antenna 2 band vertical 3 metr band 70 cm band moxon air band antenna all band dipole antennas for 40m band
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links