60 mhz antenna14 links - and 1 categories
- Receiving loop aerial for 1.8 MHz
- Bulding notes of a receiving loop antenna for 160 meters band
[ Hits: 4320 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- Building High Power, High Q, Loading Coils
- This page describes the loading coil (inductor) that W8WWV built for my center-loaded 160 meter band (1.83 MHz) vertical antenna.
[ Hits: 6516 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- Receiving Loops antennas for 1.8 Mhz
- An article on how to build an efficient receive only loop antenna for 160 meters by Lloyd Butler
[ Hits: 3421 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- Inverted L- Antenna for the TOP Band
- An schema drawing and formula to calculate size of an Inverted L antenna for the 160 meters band, 1.84 MHz.
[ Hits: 523 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- 60 Meter EF-HW antenna
- 60 Meter End Fed Half Wave Antenna Tuner with large pictures of the 5 MHZ antenna tuner
[ Hits: 112 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- 4 el yagi for 50 Mhz
- The EF0604S is a compact 4 elements yagi antenna plan for six meters band featuring 8.77 dBi gain and a front back gain of 17.89 dB. Article includes elements dimensions and spacing, along to pictures of some homebrewed examples.
[ Hits: 3119 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.16 ]
- 2 Element Yagi for 6 meters
- The 2 element DK7ZB antenna, feature a 60 cm boom 28 ohm for the 50 MHz band
[ Hits: 1705 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.37 ]
- 3 Element Yagi for 50 MHz
- EF0603S is a 3 element portable yagi antenna for six meters band by YU7EF
[ Hits: 712 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- Six Meter Yagi Beam
- Article describing how to homebrew a yagi antenna for 50 MHz, includes plans for a four and five elements yagi beam and details how how match impedence with a gamma match
[ Hits: 729 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- RockLoop Antenna
- A Compact antenna for 10, 14 & 21 MHz Bands. A multiband portable and indoor antenna suitable for QRP operations based on an original idea by W9SCH that described this small loop in Sprat 60.
[ Hits: 34038 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 7.11 ]
- 60m Halfwave Sloper
- 4.6 MHz (USAF MARS) Halfwave Sloper antenna by W1TR
[ Hits: 363 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- Valcom Guelph specializes in the design and manufacturing of a full range of MF Beacon 100 KHz - 600 KHz, AM Broadcasting 540 - 1700 KHz, HF 1.8 - 30 MHz, VHF 30 - 300 MHz and UHF 300 - 1,200 MHz and SHF up to 6 GHz antennas based in Canada
[ Hits: 702 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- Radio Communication Base Station, Marine, Cellular and Mobile antennas covering all bands between 2-6000MHz, Communication Accessories, Coaxial Cable, Coaxial Connectors and Accessories
[ Hits: 701 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6 ]
- Maldol MFB-300 HF vertical antenna review
- The Japanese-made Maldol MFB-300 HF vertical antenna offer extremely wide-band performance, with a specified frequency range of 1.0-60 MHz.
[ Hits: 206 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar terms11m antenna 144 mhz antenna 220 mhz antenna 2m ssb antenna 446 antenna 4g antenna 60 mhz antenna 6m antenna 70 cm antenna 70 mhz antenna 800 mhz antenna antenna antenna 20m antenna mf antenna w8j
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links