6m antenna112 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 160M
- The 160M No Excuses Homebrew Vertical
- This antenna is designed for stations having a difficult time putting a decent signal on 160M from small or CC&R d lots. It is a 24.5 ft. vertical antenna, made from three 10 ft. PVC sections bolted together, and half wavelength of antenna wire helically wound around the PVC sections.
[ Hits: 244 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Squarooka Antenna - squared bazooka for 2 meters band
- Sort of similar to the one of the 6m omni. Instead of using twin-lead, this design makes use of a more or less regular double bazooka antenna (coaxial dipole). Your attention shall be drawn to the available standart literature, such as Rothammel.
In order to "compute" the dimension, Karl Rothammel mentioned that the total length of the dipole shall be 95% of the free-space wavelength. The short-circuit bridges (closing the folded dipole) are to be placed at a distance-fraction being equal to the velocity factor of the coax cable used, which will be 66% using RG-58 or RG174.
[ Hits: 225 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 6m and 4m Vertical Dipole Antenna
- The two dipoles are parallel with a distance of 12 cm and are also fed in parallel.
The total length of the 4 m dipole is 208 cm and the 6 m dipole is 280 cm.
[ Hits: 168 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- Omni-directional Antenna for 50 MHz
- This simple project, based on the orginal CobWebb-Antenna model, is about an horizontally polarized, omi-directional antenna for the six meter band.
[ Hits: 375 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- 3 Element Yagi Antenna Plan for 6 meter
- A short boom, wideband 3 element yagi antenna plan for six meters that cover the entire band with a resonable performance and a 50 Ohm SWR of less 2:1. Article appeared in QST August 2007
[ Hits: 797 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 2 elements Folded Yagi Antenna for 6 Meters
- 50MHz Collapsible 2 Element Mini Beam antenna, an overview the development of the 6MBA.
[ Hits: 320 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- 2 element Yagi for 50 MHz
- This 6 meter 2 element yagi antenna is simple, compact and effective antenna for 50 Mhz. The design antenna was optimized with AO for best match to 50 ohms, no matching network. A choke balun is recommended to decouple feedline currents.
[ Hits: 245 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 6 Bands Fan Dipole Antenna
- Extension to an existing fan dipole originally modeled for 40 20 and 6 meters. This modification will add 80 15 and 10 meter bands.
[ Hits: 638 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Fan Dipole Antenna for 40 20 and 6 meters
- A fand dipole antenna home made for the 7,14,50 MHz.
This article descbribes how to homebrew the antenna, hot to setup and some SWR measurements.
[ Hits: 138 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- J-Pole Construction Drawings
- Complete plan for making a 2-meter J-Pole antenna.
This drawing in PDF File includes a detailed list of the parts needed to assemble the Jpole antenna for 144 MHz.
[ Hits: 162 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- The C-Pole Antenna
- C-Poles for 20m and 6m, it is a folded half-wave dipole with an asymmetrical tapped 50-Ohm-point in the lower part of the antenna. Design hints by DK7ZB
[ Hits: 784 | Votes: 46 | Rating: 8.26 ]
- QRO Coaxial Relay for 50 MHz
- Build a SPDT coaxial relay that can be used as a main Transmit/Receive relay or an A-B switch to select between two different 6m antennas
[ Hits: 269 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar terms11m antenna 144 mhz antenna 220 mhz antenna 2m antenna 2m ssb antenna 3g antenna 40 80 m antenna 446 antenna 4g antenna 60 mhz antenna 6m antenna 70 cm antenna 70 mhz antenna 800 mhz antenna antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links