6m band antenna52 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 160M
- K6MM 160m Antenna
- A vertical antenna for 160 meters band based on the K6MM vertical with some enhancements and modifications on the main capacitance hat
[ Hits: 113 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Squarooka Antenna - squared bazooka for 2 meters band
- Sort of similar to the one of the 6m omni. Instead of using twin-lead, this design makes use of a more or less regular double bazooka antenna (coaxial dipole). Your attention shall be drawn to the available standart literature, such as Rothammel.
In order to "compute" the dimension, Karl Rothammel mentioned that the total length of the dipole shall be 95% of the free-space wavelength. The short-circuit bridges (closing the folded dipole) are to be placed at a distance-fraction being equal to the velocity factor of the coax cable used, which will be 66% using RG-58 or RG174.
[ Hits: 260 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 6m Band Halo
- An home made Halo antenna for the 50 MHz with drawing and pictures in German
[ Hits: 1831 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- Omni-directional Antenna for 50 MHz
- This simple project, based on the orginal CobWebb-Antenna model, is about an horizontally polarized, omi-directional antenna for the six meter band.
[ Hits: 430 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7 ]
- Delta Loop for 50 MHz
- A homemade delta loop antenna for six meters band in German
[ Hits: 141 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 6 Meter Homemade J-Pole Antenna
- A homemade j-pole antenna for six meters band, designed to work on local repeaters, and working on the 52-53 MHz. Includes a list of needed materials and detailed description on assembling the copper tubes used to build this antenna.
[ Hits: 115 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- TriBand Moxon Antenna for 6m 4m 2m
- A PDF presentation of a home made moxon antenna for 50 MHz 70 MHz and 144 Mhz. The project is mainly out of surplus plastic Plumbing pipes and clips etc, and also details of how the dimensions were calculated.
[ Hits: 477 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.76 ]
- 3 Element Yagi Antenna Plan for 6 meter
- A short boom, wideband 3 element yagi antenna plan for six meters that cover the entire band with a resonable performance and a 50 Ohm SWR of less 2:1. Article appeared in QST August 2007
[ Hits: 983 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Double Bazooka
- Build a double bazooka antenna. This website offers pictures and diagrams of bazooka antennas for all Bands, from 6m to 160m
[ Hits: 151 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- A 10-6-4 three band dipole antenna
- A home made dipole antenna for 10m, 6m, 4m bands made with two sections of 450 and 300 Ohm ladder lines, cut to achieve acceptable SWRs on all bands
[ Hits: 817 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7 ]
- 6 Bands Fan Dipole Antenna
- Extension to an existing fan dipole originally modeled for 40 20 and 6 meters. This modification will add 80 15 and 10 meter bands.
[ Hits: 785 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5 ]
- VHF / UHF Antenna Design
- A dipole for 2m, 4m, 6m band an hamdwritten note for a homemade vhf antenna that can be tuned across the VHF band
[ Hits: 1371 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6 ]
You can try similar terms6m band antenna air band antenna lo band vhf antenna s-band antenna all band wire antenna citizen band antenna dual band antenna end fed multi band antenna multi band antenna for qrp multi-band end-fed antenna vhf/uhf dual band antenna dual band mobile antenna g5rv multi-band antenna dual band moxon yagi antenna 40m & 80m band
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links