6m dipole design4 links
- Squarooka Antenna - squared bazooka for 2 meters band
- Sort of similar to the one of the 6m omni. Instead of using twin-lead, this design makes use of a more or less regular double bazooka antenna (coaxial dipole). Your attention shall be drawn to the available standart literature, such as Rothammel.
In order to "compute" the dimension, Karl Rothammel mentioned that the total length of the dipole shall be 95% of the free-space wavelength. The short-circuit bridges (closing the folded dipole) are to be placed at a distance-fraction being equal to the velocity factor of the coax cable used, which will be 66% using RG-58 or RG174.
[ Hits: 118 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Dipole antenna for 6 meter band
- Here is a simple design for a 6 meter centre fed dipole antenna
[ Hits: 2094 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- VHF / UHF Antenna Design
- A dipole for 2m, 4m, 6m band an hamdwritten note for a homemade vhf antenna that can be tuned across the VHF band
[ Hits: 1066 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- The C-Pole Antenna
- C-Poles for 20m and 6m, it is a folded half-wave dipole with an asymmetrical tapped 50-Ohm-point in the lower part of the antenna. Design hints by DK7ZB
[ Hits: 697 | Votes: 43 | Rating: 8.16 ]
You can try similar termsdesign 4g design vhf uhf circuit design discone design filter design lte antenna design mast design networks design qsl design and print tower design vhf yagi design nvis antenna design vhf/uhf yagi antenna design yagi antenna design 20 m dipole
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links