6m radio94 links
Antennas : VHF UHF
- VHF Yagi from Old TV Antenna
- 6m/2m/70cm Yagi Antenna Built from Old TV Antenna
This turned out to be a great little antenna. It works the 6 meter, 2 meter and 70 centimeter bands. You can use one common feedpoint or two seperate feedpoints depending on how you would like to connect this antenna to your transceiver.
[ Hits: 614 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- M0CVO Antennas
- M0CVO Antennas, amateur radio antennas for fixed station or portable operations, HF/6m all are catered for. The antennas produced by us are all manufactured by Nigel Booth, M0CVO
[ Hits: 557 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- The Transatlantic Tests
- From 1921 to 1924, radio amateurs experimented with transmitting across the Atlantic. Everyday Engineering magazine organized the first sending test with English amateurs prepared to listen for signals from the US
[ Hits: 209 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- IC-706 Sound Card Interface
- Computer Control and Soundcard Interface for the Icom IC 706
[ Hits: 682 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- IC-706 frequency expansion
- This modification will allow the MkIIG to transmit on most of the frequencies that it receives on.
[ Hits: 1162 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1 ]
- Mic Tips for the IC-706
- Microphone tips for the Icom 706MkIIG
[ Hits: 526 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- IC-706 MkIIG review
- Review site of the Icom IC-706 MkIIG by KV5R
[ Hits: 432 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Icom 706MkIIG Filters
- Icom 706MkIIG Filters, Make a narrow CW filter work in SSB for the digital modes
[ Hits: 208 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- IC706_BKT CAT Icom Radio Control
- IC706_BKT CAT is used to control the transceiver Icom IC-706, IC-706MKII IC-706MKII/G and IC-718 from the personal computer. Works on Windows and is available in free and free donation version
[ Hits: 115 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- GBCAT is free PC software for controlling amateur radio devices through a COM/USB port or through a TCP/IP network, with the ability to transfer a 2-way audio signal over a TCP/IP network supporting Yaesu FT-857 FT-817 FT-897, Icom IC-706MKIIG, Kenwood TS-2000 and TS-590S by 9A2GB.
[ Hits: 2187 | Votes: 44 | Rating: 9.14 ]
- MSHV is a free windows and linux multimode software that support weak signal digital modes like MSK144 JTMS FSK441 FSK315 ISCAT JT6M FT8 JT65 PI4 amateur radio modes.
[ Hits: 414 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- 6m KW Amplifier
- K6ODV Six Meter KW Amplifier Designs
[ Hits: 838 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Yaesu FT-817 Arduino Controlled Beacon
- An example of how to control a Yaesu FT-817 with an Arduino to make a multi-band CW beacon.
[ Hits: 936 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- The Radio in a Box
- A Portable 100 watt radio station setup composed by a 706MKII transceiver, Z-100 antenna tuner and power supply by N1GY
[ Hits: 698 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar termsdrm radio dsp radio gnu radio ham radio ham radio 28.22 ham radio de lux ham radio go-kit ham radio in usa ham radio rv radio fm sdr radio sdr-radio sfe radio trx radio 10 meter radio
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links