70 cm yagi antenna16 links
- G4CQM Homebrew VHF Yagi antennas
- Homebrew VHF Yagi 50MHz 144MHz 432MHz 1296MHz 2320MHz 6M 2M 70CM 23CM 13CM Yagis
[ Hits: 20430 | Votes: 101 | Rating: 8.43 ]
- 70cm yagi antennas
- Pictures and plans to build 70 cm yagi antennas
[ Hits: 15434 | Votes: 41 | Rating: 5.45 ]
- Portable 70cm Quadruple Quad Beam
- A suitable high gain 70cms antenna for SOTA operation was sought that did not have the drawbacks of a long Yagi antenna, principally a narrow beamwidth and bandwidth.
[ Hits: 3311 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8 ]
- 9 Element for 432 MHz
- DF9CY 9 Element yagi antenna for 70 cm band
[ Hits: 1900 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- 432 MHz yagi antenna
- A 70 cm yagi designed for EME + SSB narrow bandwidth version, strictly G/T breeding. This little Yagi has a high F/B, which makes it quite useful as a contest stack
[ Hits: 385 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- EF7018 - UHF 18 Elements Yagi Antenna Plan
- A 70 cm yagi antenna design by YU7EF includes tables with antenna elements dimension and spacing.
This UHF Yagi antenna plan provides a maximum gain of 17.93 db
[ Hits: 147 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- A High Gain Mode J/B Yagi Antenna
- A 70 cm and 2 m arrow-like antenna by DF8GH
[ Hits: 2912 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- Dual Band Satellite Yagi
- The antenna is a VHF side is a 2m moxon, tuned on 145.825 MHz. The driven element of the moxon couples to a driven element for a 5 element 70cms Yagi, tuned on 436.5 MHz.
[ Hits: 797 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Cheap Yagi for 70 cm
- Build this cheap and easy satellite downlink antenna
[ Hits: 962 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- 1270Mhz Yagi Antenna
- Build your own antenna for the 23cm band ( 1250Mhz - 1280Mc ) using some aluminium and this simple design.
[ Hits: 11643 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 6.45 ]
- The Optimum 6 Element Yagi-Antenna
- A 70cm and 2m 6 elements yagi antenna plan based on the IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation
[ Hits: 1323 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.5 ]
- Compact and effective 2m 70cm antenna
- Antenna was designed for SO-50 satellite operation but can be used for any VHF/UHF activity.
It's a mix of a Moxon Antenna and a Yagi antenna.
It has gains 4 dBd on 2m and 6.5 dBd on 70cm bands and it is fed via single 50 Ohm cable.
[ Hits: 2186 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- VHF Yagi from Old TV Antenna
- 6m/2m/70cm Yagi Antenna Built from Old TV Antenna
This turned out to be a great little antenna. It works the 6 meter, 2 meter and 70 centimeter bands. You can use one common feedpoint or two seperate feedpoints depending on how you would like to connect this antenna to your transceiver.
[ Hits: 592 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- 5 Element 2M / 70cm Yagi
- On this page is the design for Dual Band 2M / 70cm antenna with 3.2mm elements. The antenna has a 50 ohm designed driver. This Yagi has a unique element called a Open Sleeve
[ Hits: 1440 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.6 ]
- Dual Band VHF UHF Yagi Antenna projects
- On this page are designs for Dual Band 2M / 70cm antennas. All antennas are 50 ohm designed driver. These Yagis have a unique element called a Open Sleeve. 4 Element 5 element and 9 element Dual Band - 2M / 70cm antenna projects
[ Hits: 561 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- 14 Elements for 432 MHz
- A 14 elemets yagi antenna for 432 MHz based on DK7ZB design
[ Hits: 3720 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.25 ]
You can try similar termsuhf yagi antenna 70cm yagi antenna vhf/uhf yagi antenna design wifi yagi antenna yagi antenna calculator yagi antenna design yagi antenna for 23cm 146 mhz yagi 20m yagi 222 yagi 2m yagi 40m yagi 50 mhz yagi lte yagi vhf yagi
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links