70 mhz amplifier10 links
- NPR New Packet Radio - IP over 430 MHz
- NPR (New Packet Radio) is a custom amateur radio digital protocol, designed by F4HDK to transport bidirectional IP trafic over radio links on the 70cm band. This IP protocol is optimized for point-to-multipoint topology, with the help of managed-TDMA. Bitrate is up to 500kbps. Home Made modem has a built-in ethernet port to connect to PC. To boost power a DMR amplifier is required to reach 20W. This project is an extension of HSMM - Hamnet - AREDN networks
[ Hits: 148 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- A600 Power Amplifier Project
- This is a power amplifier project for a RF 600W 1.8 MHz to 70 MHz linear amplifier including a Low Pass Filter. Projects includes schematics, pictures, PCD design, fans details, note on PA ferrite chokes and assembling instructions
[ Hits: 88 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 432 MHz 100W RF Power Amplifier
- This article describes the construction of a 100-Watt, 70 cm amateur band linear power amplifier. It is the result of a protracted period of experimentation during which I investigated a number of final amplifier stages from obsolete UHF FM 2-way radios.
[ Hits: 211 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- 50W Power Amplifier for 70 MHz
- RF Power amplifier project for the 4m band by PA70H
[ Hits: 1049 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7 ]
- 70 MHz Mosfet Amplifier
- A 160W linear amplifier for 4 meters band based on GI0GDP
[ Hits: 648 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- Harris Platinum Solid State Power Amplifier for 50 or 70 MHz
- Harris Platinum I Solid State Channel 2, and 3 TV Amplifier Modules for use, on 50 or 70 MHz
[ Hits: 313 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- TE Systems 6 Meter Amplifier Review
- TE Systems 0510G 50 MHz meter amplifier set up for 10 watts in and 170 watts out.
[ Hits: 152 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5 ]
- 435 plus 1296MHz ATF54143 Pre-amplifier
- The prototype for this amplifier was originally designed for 70cm and was used on the 2004 3B9C Dx-pedition to Rodriguez Island for satellite and EME. It had a noise figure of 0.49dB with an associated gain of 20dB.
[ Hits: 314 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 50-70 MHz preamplifier
- A ham radio home made preamplifier for 50 MHz and 70 MHz bands
[ Hits: 148 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- 2m to 70cm Transverter Circuit
- A 70cm / 432 MHz Transverter Project transverter circuit is an electronic device that converts a radio signal from the 2 meter to the 70 centimeter band and vice versa, allowing a single transmitter/receiver to be used for both bands. It consists of an IF stage, local oscillator, frequency multiplier, and amplifier. The circuit must be designed for minimal signal loss, noise and intermodulation distortion.
[ Hits: 57 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar terms144 mhz amplifier 1kw amplifier 222 amplifier 2m rf amplifier 4 kw rf amplifier 40m amplifier 4m amplifier 50w hf amplifier 70 mhz amplifier 813 amplifier amplifier 2m amplifier vhf cb amplifier fet amplifier fm amplifier
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links