70cm85 links - and 2 categories
Antennas : Lindenblad
- Build a twin-lead Lindenblad Antenna for 70cm and 2m
- This document contains the detailed instructions to build a homemade lindenblad antenna using a twin-lead as dipole elements. This document contains 9 pages and includes a detailed construction sequence and some drawings to build this antenna for UHF and VHF ham radio bands
[ Hits: 448 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9 ]
- Mighty Woof 2m 70cm Dual Band Fan Dipole
- This article describes a unique copper pipe fan dipole that the author home made and that provides fantastic results.
[ Hits: 257 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10 ]
- The UHF Bicycle Antenna
- Homebrewing a UHF antenna to be used on a bicycle.
This simple project gives you the right hints on how to build and setup and install a 70cm antenna on a bicycle.
[ Hits: 109 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 435 plus 1296MHz ATF54143 Pre-amplifier
- The prototype for this amplifier was originally designed for 70cm and was used on the 2004 3B9C Dx-pedition to Rodriguez Island for satellite and EME. It had a noise figure of 0.49dB with an associated gain of 20dB.
[ Hits: 140 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 70cm Mini-Transverter Project
- The project in this article illustrates how to do this in a simple and low cost way so that you can easily access the microwave bands using the existing HF or HF/VHF transceiver as IF.
[ Hits: 157 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9 ]
You can try similar terms2m/70cm 70cm 2m/70cm antenna 70cm antenna 70cm antennas 70cm dipole 70cm loop 70cm yagi antenna 70cm yagi antennas
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links