8 band620 links - and 2 categories
Antennas : 160M
- An 80-160 magnetic loop antenna
- A classic diamond shape loop antenna that works fine on 80 and 160 meters band. This loop design allow a few watts power only and include part list and construction details.
[ Hits: 5222 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.33 ]
- Low bands antennas
- An article on TX and RX antennae for the low bands 80 and 160m by EI7BA
[ Hits: 2963 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- W3DZZ for 40 and 80 meter
- Home made w3dzz antenna for 40 and 80 meters band
[ Hits: 2055 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- JA7KPI Windom antenna for 40-80
- The total length of this antenna is 41m, height is about 11m, and diameter of element is 2mm.
JA7KPI modified this antenna originally used as Inverted-V type of 80m band Dipole.
Works on 40 - 80 meters band with acceptable swr.
[ Hits: 7212 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- PY6CJ 80/40 meters dipole
- A center feed trapped dipole for 80 and 40 meter band in spanish
[ Hits: 3382 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Broad Band Dipole for 80m
- Mesh constructed with enamelled wire 0.5 mm diameter
For installing a support (plastic rope 2 mm) is needed. Antenna used on Solomon Isl in 1995 H44/DJ9RB
[ Hits: 3789 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.50 ]
- The Cobwebb HF Antenna
- The G3TPW Cobwebb antenna covers five bands, 14 - 28 mhz, including the WARC bands
[ Hits: 5512 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- Multi-pitch Helical Antenna
- Creating multiple, overlapping resonance at 700-800
MHz band and leaving the VHF part of the response
as in ordinary, narrow band helical antenna.
[ Hits: 1393 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- The DBJ-1 VHF-UHF Dual Band J-Pole
- Searching for an inexpensive, high performance dual band base antenna for VHF and UHF ? Build a simple antenna that uses a single feed line for less than $10.
[ Hits: 5806 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Loop Antennas and Calculator
- KA1FSB loop calculator give you a quick overview of the feasibility of "squeezing" a loop into your available yard or apartment space. The easy calculator yields a reasonable approximation of dimensions, to within 5% over the amateur bands, using typical wire gauges ranging from 12-18 AWG.
[ Hits: 13682 | Votes: 49 | Rating: 6.47 ]
- 6-Band Windom antenna
- Theory and construction of a novel trapless center-loaded off-center-fed (cl-ocf) dipole or windom antenna for the 80, 40, 30, 20, 15 and 10m hf amateur radio bands
[ Hits: 48317 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- The Small Loop Project
- AM loop antenna for 75/80 meters band
[ Hits: 3493 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- The EZ-Tuner
- The "EZ-Tuner" is a homebrew automatic legal-limit antenna tuner that covers all amateur HF bands from 160-10 meters. Using a T-network design and controlled by a BASIC Stamp BS2sx microcontroller, the EZ-Tuner will match at least a 16:1 VSWR for either unbalanced or balanced transmission lines.
[ Hits: 5333 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Comparison of two windom antennas
- The antenna comparison being reported was between a commercial Chelcom 136ft multi-band windom designed for 80m to 10m and a home brew 260ft full size windom designed for 160m to 10m by G0VVN, G3KAU and G3GRO
[ Hits: 4691 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- European 135.7 - 137.8 kHz Band Plan
- This is not an officially recognized band plan for the European LF allocation between 135.7 and 137.800 kHz. This plan just contains my own observations and shall help the newcomer to get some orientation on where to find what.
[ Hits: 1210 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Ipox5 radio link system
- Ipox5 is the freeware version of a commercial radio linking system, designed for amateur, nhw, emergency communications etc. It is optimised for mobile broadband and difficult IP links. It allows PC access, and up to 100 users on your link at one time. Usefull for multiple PMR446 use on very large sites. Works under Windows 98, XP, Vista, and Linux (under Wine)
[ Hits: 1332 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Clean Up Your Signals with Band-Pass Filters
- These inexpensive, easily built filters can be the buffer you need between the signals you want to hear and send and those you don't!
[ Hits: 2938 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Clean Up Your Signals with Band-Pass Filters part 2
- Part 2 You're now much closer to saying
goodbye to your unwanted signal problems!
[ Hits: 1140 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Band-Pass Filters for HF Transceivers
- Do your multiple-transmitter field day or contest efforts suffer from intrastation interference ?
[ Hits: 3468 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- C Band Transverter
- C Band Transverter for 5668 - 434MHz
[ Hits: 1437 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar terms10m band 11 m band 160 m band 160 v band 20 40 80m band 220 band 2m band 3 band 3 band hf 3 band vfo 30 m band 40m band 4m band 5 band eq 500 khz band
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links