8 band615 links - and 2 categories
- The G4ZU Spider Beam or Skypper
- This 3 elements wire Yagi comes along in a great variety of names. On the 11 meter is calle Skypper due to the manufacturer Alex 1SD019
On Ham bands is called Spider beam or G4ZU.
[ Hits: 4815 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 4.56 ]
- The Battle Creek 40 80 160 m antenna
- 3 Band vertical Marconi-antenna for the bands 40, 80, 160 meters with a ground net of wires as radials.
[ Hits: 2439 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Multi-Band Super Mini Loop Antenna
- How to make the Super antenna.
To build this antenna you need a lot that is at least 100 feet across.
Antenna covers all bands 80-10 meters + 30, 17, 12 meter WARC Bands
This antenna works as a Full Wave Loop on 80 Meters and also works as a 2 wavelength open loop or Bi-Square on the 40 Meter band
[ Hits: 21707 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- Halo antenna for 70Mhz
- Halo antenna for 4 meters band with dimensions, pictures and assembling instructions
[ Hits: 4929 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.46 ]
- VENUS 80 EH Antenna Review
- GW0RTP review of the Venus 80, and EH antenna for the 80 meters band
[ Hits: 2238 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.17 ]
- The CobWebb Antenna
- Building the cobWebb antenna. Construction notes and plans to homebrew a multiband antenna by G0MTD
[ Hits: 4556 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Large multiband moxon antenna
- This moxon antenna resonate on 80 40 and 10 meters, has been used for CQWW 2006 by a YU team project
[ Hits: 3494 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Portable satellite antenna
- A project for a portable antenna for amateur radio satellite reception, for 2 meters and 70 centimeters bands
[ Hits: 2901 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Antennas for the Space Restricted
- This article shows that it is possible to operate successfully from a confined space with antennas for 2 10 and 80 meters band
[ Hits: 3006 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Switched inductor L match tuner
- A 10 to 80 meters band qrp antenna tuner by KC8AON, based on Steve Weber, KD1JV "ALT or Altoids L Tuner"
[ Hits: 5979 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- A Z match tuner for HF bands
- This small tuner by KC8AON has only 2 controls and will tune almost anything from 10 to 80
[ Hits: 8928 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.60 ]
- Vertical trapped antenna
- An HF multiband trapped antenna in french
[ Hits: 1290 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 40M Inverted Vee
- This simple antenna can be used in various configurations for 40/80/20 or any WARC band or a combination of them
[ Hits: 3817 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 10 meter beacons
- Latest 28 MHz online beacon spots. A site dedicated to beacons on 10 meters band
[ Hits: 6860 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.45 ]
- 80 Meter DXing - With a Very Basic Station
- Where to find DX, helpfull resources and more information on having fun on 80 meters band
[ Hits: 594 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Low Frequency Transmission Modes
- Article by W1TAG on operating modes used on low-banding.
The 2200 meter band (135.7 - 137.8 kHz) is only 2.1 kHz wide, so voice work on SSB or AM is out. Find out the best modes on LF
[ Hits: 350 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- WideBand for Yaesu 817 857 897
- Free Download of Widebander.
This software will allow you to extended TX for the Yaesu FT 857 FT 817 FT 897 and reset back to standard factory defaults.
Warining: this programs looks like not to be supported. Download and use it at your own risk.
[ Hits: 39726 | Votes: 60 | Rating: 6.05 ]
- Homebrew a CW Filter
- An home-brewed morse code CW filter with a central frequency of 800hz and a variable bandwidth from 230hz to 26hz by F5RDH in french.
[ Hits: 1596 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.50 ]
- Interdigital bandpass filter designer
- Fill out the form to design a bandpass filter as described in the January 1985 issue of Ham Radio Magazine. These filters are generally limited to frequencies above 200 MHZ because their size is slightly longer than 1/4 wavelength
[ Hits: 971 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- LY1GP software defined radios
- TinySDR for 80m band and ZetaSDR for 40m band
[ Hits: 1552 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.83 ]
You can try similar terms10m band 11 m band 160 m band 160 v band 20 40 80m band 220 band 2m band 3 band 3 band hf 3 band vfo 30 m band 40m band 4m band 5 band eq 500 khz band
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links