8 band618 links - and 2 categories
Antennas : 10M
- A 5 element beam for 10 meter band
- Here is a very simple 5 element covering the entire 10 meter band (28.000-29.700) with a swr of less than 1.4 at the band edges
[ Hits: 4466 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- W5GI Mystery Antenna
- W5GI Mystery Antenna is a multi-band wire antenna that performs exceptionally well even though it confounds antenna modeling software.
This antenna covers 80 to 6 meters with low feed point impedance and will work with most radios, with or without an antenna tuner. It is approximately 100 feet long, can handle the legal limit, and is easy and inexpensive to build. It is similar to a G5RV but a much better performer especially on 20 meters.
[ Hits: 129103 | Votes: 111 | Rating: 7.89 ]
- Helical loop antenna for 20 meters
- A Helical Loop Antenna for the 20-meters Band
[ Hits: 5709 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- VK5AH -HF 4 Bander dipole
- A multiband 80-40-20-15 meters dipole wire antenna that can be extended to cover 160 meters too.
[ Hits: 51866 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 6.90 ]
- 2m VHF antennas with high gain
- 2m SSB/CW-12.5 Ohm Yagis with extrem high gain and small bandwidth.
These Yagis were constructed as ultra-light, portable Yagis with extrem high gain. They have small bandwidth and are working from 144,0-144,8MHz with good SWR.
[ Hits: 7978 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.23 ]
- 40-80 Half-Extended Double Zepp Antenna
- A dual-bander for 80M and 40m. An Extended Double Zepp (EDZ) is a 5/4 wavelength center-fed dipole.
This article will introduce the Half-Extended Double Zepp (HEDZ) which has characteristics that a lot of amateur radio operators should find quite interesting
[ Hits: 10894 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.87 ]
- Trapped dipole for 40-80-160 meters
- Build a space efficient trapped dipole antenna for 40-80-160 meter bands using RG-58 and PVC pipe by W8NX
[ Hits: 90174 | Votes: 105 | Rating: 6.12 ]
- W7AV 40 Meter Half Square
- These antennas offer big gun DX performance on the low bands, yet they are surprisingly simple to build. Try one- you will like it!
[ Hits: 3521 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- A Full Wave Loop for 80 - 10 Metres
- VE3HCR article of a home made loop antenna for 80 meters band
[ Hits: 4211 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Echelon-Log Beverages
- About beverage antennas, Enhanced F/B Beverages, Bandwidth of Directivity, arrays
[ Hits: 1732 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- De EH DipooleAntenne
- EH Antennas, and some PDF file with plans to build an eh antenna, Calculate eh, 20 40 80 meters bands
[ Hits: 1872 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- G5RV vs. Ground Plane on 80M
- Comparison tests by WF7T of a G5RV antenna vs a GP antenna on 80 meters band
[ Hits: 1403 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- LU9DPD Windom dipole
- A multiband windom dipole antenna for 80 40 20 10 meters, feeded with a home made 4:1 balun, in spanish.
[ Hits: 5113 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Multiband vertical antenna
- An article with pictures on a 80-10 mt vertical antenna with an Unbalanced-Unbalanced balun in italian
[ Hits: 5726 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- DK7ZB 144 mhz Yagis
- High gain, good pattern and acceptable bandwidth. These aims can be realized with a radiation-resistance of 25-35Ohms, because the 28-Ohm-feedpoint is very simple to match.
[ Hits: 1778 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.86 ]
- KD4MZM Beacon system
- The kd4mzm ham radio beacon system running a Cobra 148 GTL 40 channel AM/SSB unit modified to the 10 meter band
[ Hits: 658 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SB220 SB221 arcing problems improvements mods
- This article explores the claim an amplifier might arc from a parasitic oscillation, damaging capacitors, bandswitches, or other components.
[ Hits: 1221 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 11 KW Linear amplifier by I0JX
- Use 4CX10000D / 8171, RF output power of 11 KW in key-down carrier on all bands. Power was measured with a Bird 4712 wattmeter and a 25 KW slug
[ Hits: 23698 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 7.87 ]
- G3YXM 500 W PA
- 40-80-160 meter band linear amplifier
[ Hits: 3491 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- SUPERVOX - S 300
- AM CW SSB linear amplifier for 160 80 and 40 meter band
[ Hits: 3111 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
You can try similar terms10m band 11 m band 160 m band 160 v band 20 40 80m band 220 band 2m band 3 band 3 band hf 3 band vfo 30 m band 40m band 4m band 5 band eq 500 khz band
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links