80m band65 links
Antennas : 160M
- Low band antennas for 80 and 160m
- Antennas for the Low Bands. Plans and pictures of 80m and 160m antennas, both for transmission and reception built by EI7BA
[ Hits: 54449 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 6.63 ]
- A Lowband Antenna that is Almost Free
- The Shunt-fed Tower, an effective Low Band Antenna, uses your beam as a capacitive top-hat and only needs a simple feed network and a good ground system to work DX on 80M and 160M.
[ Hits: 18384 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- 40-80 Half-Extended Double Zepp Antenna
- A dual-bander for 80M and 40m. An Extended Double Zepp (EDZ) is a 5/4 wavelength center-fed dipole.
This article will introduce the Half-Extended Double Zepp (HEDZ) which has characteristics that a lot of amateur radio operators should find quite interesting
[ Hits: 11143 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.87 ]
- Receiving antenna for low bands
- K9AY loop antenna installed at PA6Z Contest group. This is a receiving antennas for the low bands (160m, 80m and 40m). Include schematics and info on a building the control box, preamplifier and low-pass filter
[ Hits: 18974 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.4 ]
- 80M Vertical antenna with capacitance hat
- Simple wire antenna cheap to make, using readily available materials, Low angle radiation, with rejection of high angle signals Wide bandwidth, with resonance at the 80M DX window (3.790-3.800 MHz); and Maximum height is 40 feet
[ Hits: 24556 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 7.05 ]
- A Full Wave Loop for 80 - 10 Metres
- VE3HCR article of a home made loop antenna for 80 meters band
[ Hits: 4353 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6 ]
- Broad Band Dipole for 80m
- Mesh constructed with enamelled wire 0.5 mm diameter
For installing a support (plastic rope 2 mm) is needed. Antenna used on Solomon Isl in 1995 H44/DJ9RB
[ Hits: 3856 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.5 ]
- G5RV vs. Ground Plane on 80M
- Comparison tests by WF7T of a G5RV antenna vs a GP antenna on 80 meters band
[ Hits: 1482 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7 ]
- 160/80m Coaxial Receiving Loop Antennas
- Receiving loop antenna for top band. This antenna allow to reduce noise on both bands. The stand alone 80m loop is approximately four feet in diameter. And made of light weight material. Which makes it ideal for portable use or you can mount it above a pre-existing vhf antenna, and due to it's small size it is quite rotatable.
[ Hits: 63809 | Votes: 59 | Rating: 6.05 ]
- Magnetic loop for 80m
- A Magnetic loop antenna project for 80 meters band by OH7SV, with detailed pictures and the Magnetic Loop Calculator in an Excel file
[ Hits: 13927 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 7.29 ]
- Homemade Carolina Windom antenna
- This multiband wire antenna it is an off centre fed dipole, with 10 feet of vertical radiator, needs no tuner on 40m, 20m and 10m and works fine on all bands above 40m with a tuner, and even below 40m on 60m, and 80m.
[ Hits: 7811 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 7.58 ]
- Center-Loaded Off-Center-Fed Dipole - 6 band
- Multiband Center-Loaded Off-Center-Fed Dipole (CL-OCFD) antenna that work on 80m 40m 30m 20m 15m 10m
[ Hits: 7751 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.83 ]
- Isotron Antennas
- Isotron antennas are antennas of reduced size, without tuning. On 40 and 80m band, it is made of two plates into v whose angles are connected by a coil.
In this article the description of a home made realization for the 40m band.
[ Hits: 289 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7 ]
- KQ6XA Antennas and towers
- Interesting antennas pojects such as Broadband/Multiband Dipole and Tower radiating antennas for 80m and 160m, HF antenna for the micro-light backpacking enthusiast
[ Hits: 44466 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 5.2 ]
- 1270Mhz Yagi Antenna
- Build your own antenna for the 23cm band ( 1250Mhz - 1280Mc ) using some aluminium and this simple design.
[ Hits: 11828 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 6.45 ]
- OH7SV Matti Hohtola Ham Projects
- The most modern QRP transceiver in 2004,Direct Conversion HF Transceiver with DDS LO,
50 ohm to 200 ohm HF wide band transformers,
Wilkinson splitter for RX measurements,
Windom baluns 2001/2004,
Ferrite rod antenna for 80 meter, Magnetic Loop Antenna for 80 m, Mascot Switched PSU 9320 modification to 8A peak current, 150W MOSFET linear amplifier for 80m, 80 m HF SSB/CW Transceiver
[ Hits: 20051 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 8 ]
- Chameleon Antenna
- The Chameleon V1 HF Multiband Antenna is a mobile antenna that can also be used as portable. Lightweight mil whip antenna system with 10 BANDS capability 6m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m, 20m, 30m, 40m, 60m & 80m.
[ Hits: 3114 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 0 ]
- RippleTech Electronics
- Wide bandwidth Trapped Verticals and rotary dipoles, baluns, 40m/80m wire dipoles and accessories from Australia.
[ Hits: 1196 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10 ]
- DG7PE Mobile Multiband Antenna
- A new homebrew arial with +- 2.30 m lengt for tuner use only ,6m to 80m made by hans dg7pe
[ Hits: 4333 | Votes: 31 | Rating: 8.16 ]
- Vertical antenna for 40 and 80m
- Homebrew a vertical antenna for 40 and 80 meters band based on popular HF2V model by DL7JV
[ Hits: 2902 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
You can try similar terms40m & 80m band 80m band air band band 12m band web sdr top band tri band two band 11 meter cb band 2 band vertical 3 metr band 60 meter band 6m band antenna 70 cm band moxon air band antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links