9 simple j33 links
Pages: 1 2 [next]Antennas : 2M
- 9 element yagi for 2 meters band
- A simple design of a 9 elem. yagi antenna for 2 meters band
[ Hits: 53051 | Votes: 259 | Rating: 5.23 ]
- VHF Coax Dipole
- A simple coax dipole antenna for 144 MHz by 9A7PJT
[ Hits: 1265 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2 ]
- Portable Dipole Antenna for 7 MHz
- A simple portable dipole antenna for the 40 meter band using a total lenght of 18 meter. It can be used for 80 to 10 meters coverage using a antenna tuner.
[ Hits: 304 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- 80M Vertical antenna with capacitance hat
- Simple wire antenna cheap to make, using readily available materials, Low angle radiation, with rejection of high angle signals Wide bandwidth, with resonance at the 80M DX window (3.790-3.800 MHz); and Maximum height is 40 feet
[ Hits: 24990 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 7.05 ]
- The 9:1 balun
- Homemade 9:1 antenna balun simple project
[ Hits: 33235 | Votes: 36 | Rating: 6.16 ]
- 70 cm Power splitter
- A simple accurate power splitter for the 70cm uplink to Oscar 13
[ Hits: 1788 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1 ]
- Helix Antenna for 7 MHz
- From his simple ham radio antennas series, KH6JRM describe an interesting short vertical helix antenna for th 40 meters band
[ Hits: 1629 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.5 ]
- HF J-Pole antenna
- A Simple Nondirectional Antenna for Ten Meters
QST February 1950, Easy to build J-Pole antenna for restricted space.
[ Hits: 6557 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3 ]
- A Hanging Rectangular Loop Antenna
- A rotatable hanging loop antenna that has been specifically designed for hanging in a tree. Horizontally polarized with a broad azimuth pattern and gain of nearly 3dB over a simple horizontal dipole!
[ Hits: 3741 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.79 ]
- PL259 Antenna
- A simple VHF quarter wave antenna from PL25
[ Hits: 532 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9 ]
- 9 band vertical HF antenna by RW3XA
- Simple vertical radiator with matching box. No traps, no tuner required for this multiband antenna
[ Hits: 38524 | Votes: 43 | Rating: 7.34 ]
- Coffee Can WiFi Antenna
- This wi-fi antenna design is a much simpler DIY project than the pringles cantenna. Basically there are 3 parts to a build-your-own 2.4 Ghz cantenna kit: a pigtail, an N-female connector and a metal coffee can.
[ Hits: 1280 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Roger G3XBM's Amateur Radio Blog
- Simple QRP projects, 10m, 6m, WSPR beaconing, sub-9kHz and other random stuff
[ Hits: 503 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Yagi Modeler Applet
- This java applet/application implements a simple yagi modeling code. The initial input is a really trivial 2 elmenent yagi.
[ Hits: 2890 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 6.07 ]
- CI-V Test
- CI-V Test for Win98 (others not tested, but should work) is a simple freeware program to display received CI-V messages in Hex and text, and send commands for test purposes to the rig. This program is not intended to convienently control your rig, just explore the functions of CI-V.
[ Hits: 2282 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- Cheap and simple HF dummy load
- This is the report of a MFJ-259B analysis of two 100 ohm / 5 watts resistors in parallel partially in italian
[ Hits: 2079 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6 ]
- TS-590S Pan Adapter Cable
- This article describes how to make a simple receiver Out adapter cable for the Kenwood TS-590S, so a second receiver can be connected and used as a pan-adapter
[ Hits: 1389 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Active Attenuator
- This active attenuator works as a simple mixer. A signal from a 1 MHz oscillator is mixed with the received signal in a 1N914 diode.
[ Hits: 277 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6 ]
- Ultra-Simple Oscilloscope
- This homemade tube oscilloscope is based on the WaterMan Pocket-Scope 0510A, a 3 tube oscilloscope made in 1946.
[ Hits: 1479 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- RF Probe project
- A simple RF probe diagram
[ Hits: 451 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6 ]
Pages: 1 2 [next]
Not satisfied ? Lookup Google Custom Search Engine for 9 simple j
Search 9 simple j with: Yahoo!, DuckDuckGo , Bing
You can try similar terms5 simple 9 simple 9 simple j simple simple ptt 160 m simple antenna simple antenna for 40m simple interface for psk simple loop simple oscilloscope simple radios simple receiver simple yagi simple 40 meter dipole simple dipole antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Follow us on Social Networks
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links