9 to 1 baluns10 links
- A better antenna-tuner balun
- Which balun to use? The hybrid balun promises
advantages over both voltage and current baluns by ZS1AN
[ Hits: 22179 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.83 ]
- Building baluns
- How to easily home-brew baluns even in strange formats 1/1 - 2/1 - 4/1 - 6/1 - 9/1 - 12/1 et 16/1 for bands from 1.8 to 30 (50) MHz in french
[ Hits: 32806 | Votes: 31 | Rating: 5.77 ]
- 1:6 Balun for HF
- PD2HFE project of a 1:6 Balun for HF Bands using a T-200 toroid core
[ Hits: 7687 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 4.95 ]
- Magnetic longwire baluns 1:9
- This Magnetic Longwire Balun (MLB) makes it possible to efficiently use a coaxial lead-in cable with all forms of longwires, T-forms or other types of wire antennas, without the need for an antenna tuner.
[ Hits: 3465 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- Coiled Choke Balun for HF
- A very practical Balun for HF aerial work is the choke type. It reduces RFI to and from the feeder & at next to no cost or loss.
[ Hits: 2065 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Magnetic Long Wire UnUn 9:1
- An impedance transformer (9:1) to feed a high impedance long wire (~450 ohm), down to a 50 ohm unbalanced coaxial input.
[ Hits: 1726 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- HomeBrew 1:1 4:1 9:1 Baluns
- Circuit diagrams to homebrew different baluns by vk2awx
[ Hits: 1859 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- When and Where to Use Baluns
- Baluns are usually used by Hams to feed dipole antennas with 50 ohm coax and to transpose from ladder line feeding a multi-band antenna to the unbalanced input of an antenna tuner.
[ Hits: 949 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.71 ]
- Simple HF Baluns for 50/75 ohm coax
- Show diagrams, winding methods and tables of some 1:1 and 4:1 baluns for 1.8 - 30 MHz suitable for use up to 200W (400W peak) on systems using 50 or 75 ohm coaxial cable input where SWR should not exceed 1.6:1.
[ Hits: 13696 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 3.84 ]
- OH7SV Matti Hohtola Ham Projects
- The most modern QRP transceiver in 2004,Direct Conversion HF Transceiver with DDS LO,
50 ohm to 200 ohm HF wide band transformers,
Wilkinson splitter for RX measurements,
Windom baluns 2001/2004,
Ferrite rod antenna for 80 meter, Magnetic Loop Antenna for 80 m, Mascot Switched PSU 9320 modification to 8A peak current, 150W MOSFET linear amplifier for 80m, 80 m HF SSB/CW Transceiver
[ Hits: 19627 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 8.12 ]
You can try similar terms1 to 1 baluns 2:1 baluns 4.1 baluns 9 to 1 baluns 9:1 baluns ace baluns baluns baluns 1:1 baluns 2 m baluns 6:1 baluns 9 to 1 baluns and acc lte baluns vhf baluns 2 meter baluns
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links