QRP408 links - and 8 categories
Antennas : End-Fed : End Fed Half Wave Antenna
- End Fed Half-Wave Antennas
- An interesting article on end fed half-wave wire antennas with a couple of original experiments.
Author illustrate the role of the QRP matchbox, and a 40/20 meter antenna with a center stub making it a large bandwidth antenna for 40 and 20. Includes also an 80/40 end fed with the typical coil to make it available on 80 merts band.
[ Hits: 177 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- QRP Link Dipole Antenna
- Dipole antennas are some of the simplest antennas to build in addition to being very efficient and solid performers. I wanted to make a simple dipole antenna for QRP portable operation that could be used on multiple bands.
[ Hits: 205 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- The Z Match Using a Toroidal Core Coil
- Combined with Miniature Tuning Gang Capacitors, a toroidal core inductor is a means to assemble a compact Z Match assembly for Low Power (QRP) use.
[ Hits: 469 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- NZ QRPers Group
- The NZ QRPers Group organise events for QRP operators and run a regular email newsletter.
[ Hits: 89 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- CRkits - manufacturer of ham radio QRP Kits
- Since 2011, crkits offer radio kits that you cannot find on eBay or AliExpress. Includes HT-1A 20/40m Dual Band CW Transceiver Kit, D4D DSB Transceiver Kit for Digital Mode, R3500D ARDF Receiver, CW Transceiver Kit
[ Hits: 137 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- HF SIGNALS
- Makers of QRP HF General Coverage Transceiver you can build. The Home of BITX transceivers, µBITX General Coverage Receiver-Transmitter.
. A general coverage, 10 watts HF SSB/CW transceiver kit with features you NEED for operating ease, convenience and versatility. It works from 3 MHz to 30 MHz, with up to 10 watts on SSB and CW, with a very sensitive receiver.
[ Hits: 127 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Aerial 51
- Aerial 51 is an antenna manufacturer producing HF Wire antennas. Their antenna product catalog includes portable, OCF wire antennas for HF bands but also QRP transceivers, and accessories for portable operations.Based in Germany
[ Hits: 149 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Omega Radio
- Omega Radio is a Polish manufacturer of the QRP portable OMEGA+ transceiver.
[ Hits: 119 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- VHF Amplitude Modulation (AM) Operations
- An article on amplitude modulation (AM) operation on VHF bands.
[ Hits: 89 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Radio N9SKN /P QRP Field Operations
- Personal web site by N9SKN about portable QRP operations with pictures of several portable setups and antenna solutions.
[ Hits: 75 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- IC-705 English Brochure
- Download the official IC-705 RF direct sampling VHF, UHF, HF, D-Star all mode 10W QRP portable transceiver. Pre-release information in a PDF file all in English.
[ Hits: 431 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Icom IC-705 Presentation at Tokyo HamFair 2019
- Early pictures and presetation of the Icom the IC-705, new all bands all modes QRP transceiver introduced at Tokio HamFair on August 31st September 1st 2019.
[ Hits: 69 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- RadioSet-Go - Innovative QRP Radio Design
- Portable, outdoor, trail friendly, low power HAM radio transceivers and kits for sale
[ Hits: 300 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Online NOS electronic parts shop for QRP-QRPp radio constructors, to vintage radio and electrical measuring equipment restaurators. Many Germanium diodes, transistors and RF parts, semiconductors.
[ Hits: 125 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- DIY LiFePO4 Battery power for Amateur Radio portable operations
- An interesting article about a homemade LiFePO4 battery pack for ham radio operations, a 10Ah LiFePO4 based on Headway 38120 Cells
[ Hits: 184 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Homemade LiFePO4 battery power for Amateur Radio
- Using portable battery power is always a challange when operatin amateur radio in sota oprations.
This article is about implementing lithium iron phosphate cells (LiFePO4) in ham radio portable operations.
[ Hits: 173 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- A simple QRP Power Meter Project
- A really simple project to make a power meter measuring RF output powers from a few mW up to half a watt. A DIY amateur radio project for QRP enthusiasts
[ Hits: 214 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- A Micro QRP Transceiver Project
- A family of small size QRP SSB transceivers for the 15 MHz. Includes a cigarette pocket size QRP transceiver and a larger shirt-pocket transceiver.
[ Hits: 372 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- 5W CW Transceiver From QRP Labs
- The QCX 5W CW Transceiver From QRP Labs, a detailed article describing from the unboxing of the component to the final assembly of the CW QRP Transceiver
[ Hits: 151 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 80 meter Ceramic Resonator VXO CW Transmitter
- Frequency agile 80 metre CW QRP transmitter. Ceramic resonators vary in the frequency shift obtainable. The one in the prototype of this article gave 3.525 to 3.558 MHz coverage.
[ Hits: 83 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]