QRP408 links - and 8 categories
Antennas : Dipole
- 40 meter portable dipole for QRP operations
- Schematic drawing and instructions for the construction of a simple portable dipole for use in low power and portable operations
[ Hits: 115 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Indoor QRP HF Loop Antenna
- A home made magnetic loop for HF Bands. This small and compact loop is designed to support small power transmissions on HF bands, from 7 MHz to 21 MHz
[ Hits: 213 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- QRP Portable Station Winter Configuration
- An article describing equipment needed to make portable operations evenin winter cold times.
The article is completed by a nice video describing not only the radio setup but even the tent and power supply equipment
[ Hits: 365 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- A Compact 600W Broadband HF Power Amplifier
- A 600W 1.8 MHz to 54 MHz power linear amplifier made using rugged MRF300 transistors featuring output power between 580W and 750W depending on band, power supply: 48V, 18A typical, 20A max
[ Hits: 428 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.6 ]
- Frequency counter project
- This project includes quite a number of useful testing features which were very useful when building other projects. Almost all the components used to construct this frequency counter were scrounged from old circuit boards and junk equipment.
[ Hits: 119 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Compact GO-BOX with a Raspberry Pi4, Elecraft KX2 and Kenwood TH-D74
- A very compact and multifunctional digital amateur radio station for the radio operation at home, on the way or in the emergency radio implemented with a Raspberry Pi 4, an Elecraft KX2, a Kenwood TH-D74 and a USB GPS.
[ Hits: 161 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.5 ]
- Micro24 Cigarette Pack SSB QRP Transceiver for 20m
- The Micro24 is a ultra compact microsize QRP SSB transceiver for the 20 meters amateur radio band. This transceiver is so small that it fits into one hand.
[ Hits: 545 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- The Micro20 III Pocket Size SSB RTX for 20m
- DK7IH QRP transceiver for 14 MHz. This small and compact home made transceiver with a max power output of 5W, the VFO module is based on the clock oscillator chip Si5351A by Silicon Labs ATmega168 and OLED 1306
[ Hits: 137 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]