QRP406 links - and 8 categories
Antennas : Magnetic Loop
- Indoor QRP HF Loop Antenna
- A home made magnetic loop for HF Bands. This small and compact loop is designed to support small power transmissions on HF bands, from 7 MHz to 21 MHz
[ Hits: 137 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- QRP Portable Station Winter Configuration
- An article describing equipment needed to make portable operations evenin winter cold times.
The article is completed by a nice video describing not only the radio setup but even the tent and power supply equipment
[ Hits: 316 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- A Compact 600W Broadband HF Power Amplifier
- A 600W 1.8 MHz to 54 MHz power linear amplifier made using rugged MRF300 transistors featuring output power between 580W and 750W depending on band, power supply: 48V, 18A typical, 20A max
[ Hits: 318 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10 ]
- Compact GO-BOX with a Raspberry Pi4, Elecraft KX2 and Kenwood TH-D74
- A very compact and multifunctional digital amateur radio station for the radio operation at home, on the way or in the emergency radio implemented with a Raspberry Pi 4, an Elecraft KX2, a Kenwood TH-D74 and a USB GPS.
[ Hits: 85 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Micro24 Cigarette Pack SSB QRP Transceiver for 20m
- The Micro24 is a ultra compact microsize QRP SSB transceiver for the 20 meters amateur radio band. This transceiver is so small that it fits into one hand.
[ Hits: 339 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- The Micro20 III Pocket Size SSB RTX for 20m
- DK7IH QRP transceiver for 14 MHz. This small and compact home made transceiver with a max power output of 5W, the VFO module is based on the clock oscillator chip Si5351A by Silicon Labs ATmega168 and OLED 1306
[ Hits: 83 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]