about dipole antenna16 links
- Shortened dipole for 10 & 40m bands
- A shorten Dual-Band Dipole with overall length of about 11 m. For this antenna traps are substituted by inductors, in order to cover the 10 & 40 m. Bands.
[ Hits: 3889 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Double Extended Zepp Antenna
- This double extended Zepp provides 3 db gain over a dipole on the band it is designed for. Each side or leg is about 5/8 wavelength long.
[ Hits: 25225 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 6.15 ]
- JA7KPI Windom antenna for 40-80
- The total length of this antenna is 41m, height is about 11m, and diameter of element is 2mm.
JA7KPI modified this antenna originally used as Inverted-V type of 80m band Dipole.
Works on 40 - 80 meters band with acceptable swr.
[ Hits: 7183 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- Wire Antenna for 75 and 80 Meters
- This article is about a wire antenna that covers the entire 3.5 to 4.0 MHz band with an SWR below 2:1
consists of two coupled dipoles, one resonant at about 3.5 MHz and one resonant at about 4 MHz, resulting in the low SWR
[ Hits: 1632 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Dipole Antenna Radiation Patterns
- Much confusion exists about the radiation patterns of antennas. In particular, the horizontal
dipole is misunderstood by most who use it.
[ Hits: 1673 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.40 ]
- Dipole antenna
- Overview, summary, tutorial about the dipole antenna or dipole aerial that is widely used on its own and as the basis for other antenna designs.
[ Hits: 3030 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Inverted V antenna
- A french document about Inverted V dipole antennas
[ Hits: 2480 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Practical Dipole Antenna
- All about dipole antenna construction
[ Hits: 784 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Homebrew a Half-Wave Dipole Antenna
- If you own a soldering iron and a few simple tools, you can build and erect your own half-wave dipole antenna in about half a day.
[ Hits: 1494 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Bent Dipoles reference website
- Antenna modeling discussions about What happens if... a dipole is bent horizontally, laterally, vertically. Zig-zag, meander, catenary curve.
Effect of sag, elevation, radials. OCF off-center feed, harmonics. Includes 4NEC2 antenna models for each study.
[ Hits: 426 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The full-wave loop antenna
- These omnidirectional antennas offer Horizontal polarization, and about 2.1 dbd of gain. They are much quieter than a dipole or a vertical, have a broader bandwidth and will usually out perform a dipole antenna.
[ Hits: 4860 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- OCF Dipoles
- About windom antennas and OCF dipoles, tricks on covering more bands moving feed-points and potential problems. Problems caused by common mode currents in OCF dipoles
[ Hits: 522 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- How to Construct a Dipole
- Basic and illustrated article on building wire dipole antennas. This page is about "how to build a dipole antenna"
[ Hits: 10403 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 6.53 ]
- G0KYA EFHW HF antenna
- A 11 pages pdf file about monoband or multiband end fed half wave vertical antenna that is great for DX and very cheap to build by Steve G0KYA
[ Hits: 1333 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- W3DZZ Trap Dipole
- Article published on Practical Wireless about the W3DZZ multiband trapped dipole antenna made available by GM0ONX
[ Hits: 1204 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Folded Dipole
- All about folded dipoles, a variation of the dipole is an antenna called a folded dipole. It radiates like a dipole but sort of looks like a squashed quad.
[ Hits: 30137 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 5.75 ]
You can try similar terms144 mhz dipole antenna 2m dipole antenna 4 dipole antenna 80m dipole antenna about dipole antenna antenna vhf dipole best dipole antenna dipole antenna for 11 me dipole antenna for 40 mt dipole antenna for v dipole antenna kit dipole antenna wi dipole-antenna end fed dipole antenna fan dipole antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links