about v antenna126 links
Antennas : 160M
- WH2T Inverted L Antenna info
- About a 160 meter band 1/4 wave inverted L antenna
[ Hits: 6835 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Bazooka antennas at towertalk
- Posts about bazooka antennas at towertalk mailing list
[ Hits: 2321 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Echelon-Log Beverages
- About beverage antennas, Enhanced F/B Beverages, Bandwidth of Directivity, arrays
[ Hits: 1716 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Dipole Antenna Radiation Patterns
- Much confusion exists about the radiation patterns of antennas. In particular, the horizontal
dipole is misunderstood by most who use it.
[ Hits: 1672 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.40 ]
- The Crossed-Field Antenna
- Please be aware this article introduces a completely new concept in antenna theory. In fact, this is considered the most important development relative to antennas in this century. It is so pervasive that a series of articles are required to cover the concept and its applications to the depth and extent it deserves. This is the first publication about the Crossed-Field Antenna
[ Hits: 1492 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- The G5RV Multiband Antenna
- A French translation of the ARRL antenna compendium chapter about the G5RV Multi-band antenna,
[ Hits: 1513 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A two dollar helical hf portable antenna
- Here is an easily transportable vertical antenna for 20 meters collapsible to 4 feet that costs about $2.00 to make.
This was created as a fun project to demonstrate how to enjoy operating HF in the field with a home-made portable antenna without spending a ton of money.
Bev AH6NF (YL) made this antenna, tuned and ready to operate in less than one hour
[ Hits: 20945 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.65 ]
- The full-wave loop antenna
- These omnidirectional antennas offer Horizontal polarization, and about 2.1 dbd of gain. They are much quieter than a dipole or a vertical, have a broader bandwidth and will usually out perform a dipole antenna.
[ Hits: 4847 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- QPR and portable antennas articles
- This is a collection of articles, generally from QRP-L, about QRP operations and portable antennas
[ Hits: 3877 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- About NVIS antennas
- What is NVIS Near Vertical Incident Skywave
[ Hits: 5716 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.22 ]
- Assembly of the Lightningbolt Quad
- One of the best antenna values on the market is the LightningBolt Quad. At about half the cost of a tri-band yagi, you get five band coverage with a single coax feedline and excellent performance from a light, low wind load antenna.
[ Hits: 3503 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- Antenna Selection Made Easy
- This page will help you answer important questions about antenna selection before you talk to a supplier. After reading this paper, you should be able to better determine the most important parameters you need to know for your antenna selection criteria.
[ Hits: 1892 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- About trap antennas
- Negatives sides of using trap antennas
[ Hits: 851 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Freebanders antenna systems
- Yagi Quad's and Verticals simple explanations about freebanders antenna systems
[ Hits: 798 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- HFpack provides an information exchange about transceivers, antennas, systems, HF packs, propagation, new developments and
techniques in HF portable operation. Radio Amateurs are invited to participate in egroup and on-the-air nets around the world.
[ Hits: 598 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A low power 3.5MHz ARDF transmitter
- This low power transmitter is developed for ARDF exercising purposes but of course can be used as super QRP transmitter either. With 1 or 2 meter wire as antenna and a ARDF receiver with ferrite-rod antenna the range is about 100m but with better antennas and a 'real' receiver the range is probably much larger.
[ Hits: 1788 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- HF Antennas for restricted space
- Arrl document about invisible antennas and indoor systems. It is important to consider that few compromise antennas are capable of delivering the performance one can expect from the full-size variety. But the patient and skillful operator can often do as well as some fellows who are equipped with high power and full-size antennas. The "cliff-dweller" may not be able to "bore a hole" in the band as often, and as easily, but DX can be worked successfully when band conditions are suitable.
[ Hits: 7838 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.83 ]
- Atpdec is an open source program that decodes images transmitted by POES NOAA weather satellite series.
These satellites transmit continuously, among other things, medium resolution images of the earth on 137Mhz.
These transmissions could be easily received with an inexpensive antenna and dedicated receiver.
For more information about receiving POES satellite images consult the rig site.
[ Hits: 2934 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- About Lightning Protection
- What You Should Know About Lightning Protection
by Joseph H. Reisert
[ Hits: 2918 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- DL5DBM`s 2 meter Antenna preamp
- Homebrew with CF300 DGMF with about .24 dBD gain
[ Hits: 3011 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.60 ]
You can try similar termsantenna yagi antenna td900 scanner antenna from old tv antenna antenna analyzer antenna 10 ghz antenna best antenna antenna 30m ewe antenna antenna k40 220 antenna swl antenna hf antenna vee antenna 70 mhz antenna 600 ohm antenna what is antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links