active antenna33 links - and 2 categories
Antennas : Active
- AMRAD Active LF Antenna
- The AMRAD Active LF Antenna. You can tune into LF activity with this easy-tobuild and erect active antenna. As a bonus, you get MF and HF coverage, tooŚnot to mention world-class performance
[ Hits: 2307 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Active HF antenna
- An active HF receiving antenna circuit by G7BCJ
[ Hits: 3507 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7 ]
- Active antenna for 10 to 200 Khz
- Tuned active receiving antenna for 10 to 200 KHz.
[ Hits: 3719 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10 ]
- Active magnetic Antenna
- DF9CY Active Magnetic Antenna project
[ Hits: 2200 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7 ]
- Active antenna project
- An active antenna amplifier schematic works from 1 to 30 Mhz
[ Hits: 2124 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9 ]
- Wellbrook ALA 1530 active magnetic loop review
- Interesting review about active magnetic loop antenna Wellbrook ALA 1530 and 330S by ON4SKY
[ Hits: 3875 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- Advanced active VLF Loop
- Article on using loop antenna in very low frequencies
[ Hits: 2268 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7 ]
- Active receiving antennas
- An active antenna is sometimes used for receiving purposes in instances where a normal antenna would be impossible to accommodate in a physical sense.
[ Hits: 12170 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.4 ]
- Active ferrite rod antenna
- An active antenna for HF done with a ferrite rod by OH7SV
[ Hits: 3685 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- Another Approach to Active Antennas
- Active antenna with a frequency response that is flat from 5kHz to over 30MHz
[ Hits: 4089 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6 ]
- VSWR Reactive Power
- Many antennas and antenna designers neglect the true cause of loss. The major problem using short antennas is the reactance, not the length
[ Hits: 199 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6 ]
- Phasing of two identical antennas
- Phased Spaced Active Whips and Broadband Loops by WA1ION
[ Hits: 373 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2 ]
- Corner reflector antenna
- Do you need a high gain antenna? Have you suffered on picking up interference from unwanted direction? You need a directional antenna but a 12 element Yagi will be too attractive!
[ Hits: 1660 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.75 ]
- Tecom industries product line encompasses a wide range of highly sensitive active and passive antennas for use in airborne and ground applications, providing complete coverage of the 20 MHz to 40 GHz frequency range.
[ Hits: 299 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Wellbrook Communications
- Broadband active loop antennas for radio amateurs and hobbyists
[ Hits: 3986 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.2 ]
- Radio Frequency Systems
- RFS is a global designer and manufacturer of cable and antenna systems plus active and passive RF conditioning modules, providing total-package solutions for wireless infrastructure.
[ Hits: 399 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Idiom Press
- CW keyers, Logikey, and antenna rotator controll like rotor-ez, and active audio low pass filters.
[ Hits: 2606 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.5 ]
- An Introduction to 24 GHz
- Article provides a guide on how to use 24 GHz band and what to expect, including Active modes, equipment, propagation and antennas for this band in by VE3SMA
[ Hits: 416 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- Smith Chart Software
- SimSmith is a highly interactive, real time Smith chart graphing program. Circuits are constructed using drag-n-drop. Load files can be imported from the EZNEC and CocoaNEC antenna simulation software and from the AIM4170 and miniVNApro antenna analyzers. Circuits and load files can be of any size.
Key Features: SimSmith is one of the few Smith chart packages which models transmission line losses. SimSmith also allows the description of circuit elements using algebraic equations. SimSmith has only one screen and allows the screen to be resized to increase workspace or readability.
[ Hits: 1430 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- QRM and noise reduction
- You will find on these pages my experiences and results on antennas and local/non-local QRM/noise reduction. Using a broadband vertical active magnetic loop and a home made / designed broadband amplifier. Two vertical magnetic Alford loops are used in an array.
Analog and Digital Signal Processing and a dual phase coherent Software Defined Radio (SDR) are used. By PA0SIM
[ Hits: 4904 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7 ]
You can try similar termsactive antenna active loop antenna active loop receiving antenna active antennas active loop 11m antenna 144 mhz antenna 220 mhz antenna 2m antenna 2m ssb antenna 3g antenna 40 80 m antenna 446 antenna 4g antenna 60 mhz antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links