adjust transmit6 links
- 10 m Aerial Matching Unit
- This simple matching unit will allow a 10 meters aerial to be used right across the 10m band without the need to physically adjust the elements, and offers a virtual 1:1 VSWR at 50 ohms impedance to the transmitter.
[ Hits: 3292 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- How To Make A VO-52 SAT QSO Video
- Using a home made 10 element 435 & IO Loop for 145MHz, with a Yaesu FT-847. Simon - 2E0HTS, adjusts his (uplink) transmitted signal to correct the doppler of the Received (downlink) frequency.
[ Hits: 757 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Yaesu DSP Settings for Heil Microphones
- To achieve maximum audio quality it is important to adjust the DSP settings of your transmitter when using Heil microphones.
[ Hits: 332 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RF Dummy Load
- The use of dummy load is mandatory for off-air adjustment of the transmitters. Build one.
[ Hits: 668 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- QLF Filter
- Microprocessor based interface designed receives a signal from a Morse key, processes it, and re-transmits it to the radio. A microprocessor in the circuit is pre-programmed with a proprietary algorithm which makes a number of measurements and adjustments to the less percise human generated code.
[ Hits: 262 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Signal generator to adjust a ssb-transmitter
[ Hits: 2101 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
You can try similar termsadjust transmit adjust freq adjust frequency adjust 40m transmit mod cw transmit fm transmit how to transmit mod to transmit out of a no transmit transmit ant transmit id low transmit power open transmit receive and transmit exp
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links