alan 427 links
Antennas : 20M : 20 meter Yagi antennas
- 5 elements OWA Yagi for 20 meters band
- Computer Optimized using the very latest techniques. Particle Swarm Optimisation ensures the best balance of bandwidth and performance and you have it in this antenna. An easy build antenna for all
[ Hits: 1272 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Design & Performance of a Choke Balun
- Design & Performance of a Choke Balun and Balanced Transmission Line by G4FGQ
[ Hits: 1165 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- Magnetic Long Wire UnUn 9:1
- An impedance transformer (9:1) to feed a high impedance long wire (~450 ohm), down to a 50 ohm unbalanced coaxial input.
[ Hits: 1748 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Balun single core 4:1 analysis
- Real 4:1 Transmission Line Balun with Balanced Load
[ Hits: 6009 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 1:4 Current Balun
- This project is intended to aid in tuning a balanced antenna or feedline that has a high impedance 100-600 ohms by N5ESE
[ Hits: 3187 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Inverted V
- Described is a simple inverted-V antenna which, when used with a balanced ATU, can be used on all the main Radio Amateur HF bands (80, 40, 20, 15 and 10m). The cental support is made in such a way that the wire can be coiled up for storage when the antenna is taken down.
[ Hits: 3224 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Balanced Self Matching Feed Line System
- KE4UYP designed this Balanced Self Matching Feed Line System for people who want the very best feed line they can have on a Monobanded antenna
[ Hits: 1229 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 160 meter full wave loop antenna
- The antenna is a 10 - 160 meter horizontal loop fed with 450 ohm ladder line all the way into the ham shack to an Palstar AT1500BAL balanced line antenna tuner
[ Hits: 94764 | Votes: 116 | Rating: 6.49 ]
- 160 m Balanced Coaxial Receiving Loop Antenna
- W4HM explanation of the 160 meter balanced coaxial receiving loop antenna, easily adaptable to a 40 and 80 meters band
[ Hits: 6134 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Archimedean Spiral Antenna for RTLSDR
- Dodgy plans to make Archimedean spiral antenna for RTLSDR software defined radio receiver. Made of two equal lengths of coaxial cable seems to be the easiest circularly polarized antenna to make that will cover a broad range of the rtlsdr dongles E4000 tuners
[ Hits: 645 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- N4EKV.COM - Antenna Tuners
- Homebrew balanced-L antenna tuner.
Covers 160-10m. Designed specifically for balanced feedlines.
[ Hits: 4569 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Link Coupled Tuner
- Legal Limit Link Coupled Balanced Tuner,for the amateur ham radio HF bands. This Tuner uses plug-in Coils sets for 40, 80, & 160 meters
[ Hits: 3730 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- S-MATCH Universal ATU
- PA0FRI's "S-MATCH ATU" published in RSGB's RadCom March 2003). The Balanced Universal ATU Photographs of ZL2ML's S-Match were added.
[ Hits: 5213 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 6.14 ]
- Balanced Line Tuner
- A small Z-Match tuner, BLT, Balanced Line Tuner is a simple Z-Match tuner that works from 10-40 meters
[ Hits: 762 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VHF 5/8wave vertical antennas
- By Guy, de ON6MU, At VHF, both the 1/4-wavelength monopole and the 5/8-wavelength monopole antennas are widely used.
[ Hits: 1827 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- G4NCE's Vintage Military Wireless Collection
- G4NCE's illustrated vintage military wireless collection. Featuring British, Canadian and New Zealand Army eqpt, and Royal Air Force eqpt, from WW2 and the 1950's.
[ Hits: 5653 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.38 ]
- 1SL1A Sealand DXpedition
- 9-10 December 2000, Bands to be concentrated on will be 10m,15m,20m,40m,80m. WARC bands and 160 are being considered
[ Hits: 1009 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- BAZ Spezialantennen WiFi Antennas
- Wireless Lan Antennas for WLAN 2,4 GHz, HiperLAN 5,x GHz, UMTS, WiMAX a.m.m.
[ Hits: 513 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A Little Mobile Information
- Alan Applegate (K0BG) article on mobile oprtations
[ Hits: 932 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A low cost 600 watt ultra-linear amplifier
- This compact little amplifier is the brain-child of Pat Murdoch, ZL1AXB, in Auckland, New Zealand. It is only 11" wide, 4" high, and 9" deep.
Operates for 40, 20, 17, 15, 12, and 10m
[ Hits: 30015 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 6.70 ]